Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Those who see the “FA 20 undeclared” where do you see this and how can u check for it? I have the request to make school changes tab but when I press on it, nothing happens

Verify application answers - there’s a button on the bottom left to request U-M college or term. It also says:

All update requests must be submitted before the application deadline for the term or unit you are requesting an update for.

@redD2Bdone no X, only see “Application” move to the top of the status list.

FYI, our school’s midyear report is still not ready but the backdoor checklist didn’t have an X with any other transcripts. Deferred OOS with high stats. Application just moved up to top with a green check. Maybe uploading the EOCI made our app complete? Too bad we can’t speculate any more… who called UM and let them know we’ve been tracking backdoor checklist?

@College5683 Maybe you’re admitted since it says “All update requests must be submitted before the application deadline for the term or unit you are requesting an update for.” And you had “fall term transcript” X? Maybe you were tagged as Feb admit with fall term grade.

@richbilly you should call admissions Dept. Your portal should have been updated to let you know you will receive a decision by mid April. It looks like you have the old message…
It could be an issue.

So now I when I press checklist it is just a blank screen. Last night all checks, no x. And I do have the info to update the major under verify application answers. What do you guys think is happening? It all prob means nothing. . .

Under Messages → Decision Postponed message states “All final admissions decisions of admit, deny, or waitlist will be made no later than early April, 2020.”

Under Application → Important Dates states “December 24: You will receive your admission decision by this date”.

It just looks like they only updated one date area and not the other. Probably not an issue. @richbilly @MSeifer

Yep, I do have the same. I believe and I hope this is not an issue. And it seems the checklist is now not available for everyone which suggests Decision Notification is coming soon. When do you think the decision is coming out? Did they ever release decision during the weekends? If not, it should come around today or tomorrow I guess/hope.

My checklist page turned to blank. Who else experience this now?

No one can access the checklist.

As I stated up thread if you think there is an issue called admissions. But they are pretty good at this. You will be seeing changes due to uploading and getting ready to give you your results. There is also maintence usually like overnight. Most have already experienced some changes the last few day’s.

Go to class. Still gotta do well… Check back after 3:00 eastern.

Yeah I don’t have the checklist anymore either… does this mean they’re coming out today?

Can somebody post the link to the checklist? Thanks.

The link to the checklist is in this thread numerous times if you search for it. However, I think we have all found it doesn’t work anymore

I had that button along with another to change information, but both are no longer there.

@sushiritto What is the predicted date and time for the first wave?

I think you’re getting acceptance this week! Congratulations!

Looks like another disappointing weekend :frowning:

@mavian how do you know?