Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Yes, I see the following under “Messages”->“Checklist Complete”

All materials required by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to process your application for admission have been received.

@mateodog mine is under the third tab: Application > application status.

I don’t see it anymore

Yes there but it also used to be under Messages/Review in between Decision Postponed and Apply for Financial Aid. That’s why I’m asking bc maybe it was never there for me?

@mateodog Did the “Checklist Complete” tab disappear under the second column (messages) for you??

@mateodog Did you upload EOCI? I can’t remember but it could’ve been under Messages before I submit EOCI?

Yes, it’s not there anymore but I don’t know if it ever was

EOCI was submitted mid Dec. Clearly I’m in the minority so doesn’t bode well for me!

What does the friends account creation under application mean? Is that a good or bad sign? Does everyone have it?

@mateodog mine also disappeared under the middle tab

Wait I"m getting confused- is it good that the long tabs are gone? Mine are still there along with checklist complete.

I have “Checklist Complete” in two places (middle tab and right tab)

1. Middle Tab: Messages->Review->Checklist Complete shows the following text "All materials required by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to process your application for admission have been received."
  2. Right Tab: Application->View->Your Application Status shows the following text "Checklist Complete: All Required Admissions Materials Received"

I assume, most people are seeing these 2 places?

Wait so the Checklist Complete Tab is disappearing from the middle section for some people?

No just that on the right tab…

Did you have the checklist complete tab under the middle section before or did you never have it?

I think it might have been there until the EOCI submission… it stayed, then disappeared few days after that.

@rdrew2 Did you submit EOCI?

@mavian I have had the checklist in the middle section as long as I can remember but I submitted the EOCI too long ago for me to remember if it had changed after my submission of that. I still have the middle and right section checklists today, for clarification.

I know for a fact that the checklist has disappeared from the middle tab recently for me, like in the last day. I have it on the tab all the way to the right, but no middle.

I have and have had both sections/checklists as well

Can you post a screenshot of your middle section?