Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@mavian @gymnastics17 Which school within Michigan are you applying too? Are you dual degree’s or preferred admits to Ross?

@rdrew2 have you checked your backdoor checklist recently? Do you think it has to do with Application getting green checkmark?

@Cheeto20 just LSA.

I agree. Next time there is a “X” conspiracy theory, keep it on CC. Does anyone really expect U-M admissions to be truthful about what this means? Collectively, we are much better figuring this out on CC.

I don’t know how to post a screenshot so if someone can help me then I will, but I applied to LSA as well

I got the green check mark for application instead of the PDF symbol

Hello all. Have been stalking this thread for some time now and have decided to create a cc account. I was deferred EA (lsa) and have just submitted my loci. From what I’ve seen no one has had all green checks, and an x for fall grades. I fall under this category. Can anyone relate?

Ok is anyone else having trouble getting that original link to load the checklist?

https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/apply/status?cmd=checklist

This was the checklist with the x if people need it

My checklist is now a blank white screen

that what mine looks like too… do you think it’s just because the first round of decisions come out soon?

@chocolateshake00 I believe that some people did have all green checks, actually.
@studiousstudent0 No one can access the link anymore.

Guys! The middle tab “checklist complete” came back. Looks like UM is reading this thread now.

“checklist complete” All materials required by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to process your application for admission have been received.

I think they took the backdoor checklist down as no one seems to have access to it.

I’ve noticed that on this thread when anticipating decisions, predictions are for midnight 1/31. Does that mean Thursday night into Friday morning, or Friday night into Saturday morning?

Is it bad that I have a checklist complete in my middle messages tab? I also have the friend accounts tab under application. Are these signs good or bad? This all makes me freak out.

I’m wondering if the reason it disappeared was because they added a final transcript to your checklist, and obviously you haven’t sent it, therefore your checklist was NOT complete. Maybe that’s a good sign

The Sky is Falling! Just a bit of humor to lighten things up.

@chocolateshake00 Most had all green checks but there were a few with a line with and X for Fall Grades. Did you have the X Fall Grades line? I didn’t look in time just started stalking last night after hearing a wave my occur this weekend.

Deferred LSA OOS here similar higher stats but not top top stats, 1450 3.85 UW IB and have a sibling at UMich. Top Choice, will accept hands down.

My middle section checklist is back as well! Someone from the AO is definitely on this thread

Friday night at 9:00 PM PST.

Would it be worth it to stay up till midnight tonight?