Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

I am from Chicago and I haven’t heard anything yet… do you think people from Illinois will hear back today?

Has anyone on the west Coast heard?

I’m LSA from Ohio and I didn’t hear back today. I know someone else from my school who heard back today, so it’s not looking good for me guys :frowning: kinda disappointing b/c UMich is my top choice, but expected this ig.

Are these RD or Deferred EA’s hearing back?

Last year they released decisions every 2 weeks and no denials until April . Daughter current freshman and son was deferred

deferred EA’s all RD applications are due tomorrow so I doubt they would be sending out decisions for RD yet

Anyone from Texas hear anything?

@JerseyGirl516 do you think that more people will hear back tonight?

so It is confirmed the There is a slight chance to hear mid February in a smaller wave?

@pinkchanel i don’t think it has anything to do with what area you’re from

I’m LSA OOS and just was admitted!

Anyone know if there were multiple “waves” on one day in past years? Or is it just all at once?

I haven’t heard anything yet, and I’m getting really bummed… :frowning: Did everyone who got in (congrats, by the way!) receive the email at the same time?

anyone hear from ross

nothing here…bummed again

For the people who heard back today… where on the portal did you see your decision??? mine still says “decision postponed”

Congrats! Did you get the email the same time as other people are saying or do you mean you just got an email now?

I only caught “waves” each month (2/1, 3/1 and 4/1), but that was prior years. Maybe this year is different.

The results of those waves are posted on page 1 of this thread.

Just got in to LSA after initial deferral! I did apply for Ross.
Stats:
OOS (NJ)
94.85/100 UW GPA
35 ACT

Would anyone mind sharing what time their decision was posted?