Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Sure, a chance, but history shows they release in batches and it appears that a batch went out around 3:35-3:50 PM EST today.

Just doing an informal and rough count of both threads, there were about 22 LSA acceptances and 2 acceptances for CoE thus far.

That seems quite small to me, since the February wave last year had 44 acceptances.

Everyone here seems so accomplished! Congrats to those accepted.

Does history show that itā€™s always at midnight? Looks like they may be breaking from the norm.

Maybe 22 is just the eastern half?!!! :smile:

Would there be any more acceptances or is the wave over. Seems like less people have been accepted than last year

Maybe with this new system, Enrollment Connect, they can hit a button and still exclude 1/2 the US. :smiley:

However, at least one person from WA heard good news today. And many didnā€™t post their state of origin either.

I feel like they probably wouldnā€™t exclude a region of the country but who knows

@sushiritto would there be a new batch next week? This does not seem like the first major wave of acceptances.

Any notification to RD applicant (not the deferred EA) yet?

@500champ thats what northeastern did

@stultussum if thatā€™s the case, would Texas be the west or east?

@500champ i have no idea. I did see one Texas person post results though. Good luck!

@stultussum there was also someone from Washington but I think the rest were east coast.

Daughter just got in - (email was sent at 12:49 but she didnā€™t see it until 30 mins ago).

Accepted LSA
OOS California
Sent in LOCI first week in Jan
Mid year grades were sent about 10 days ago
4.0/4.4
Editor in Chief
Sports captain
solid volunteering

Beyond ecstatic here!
Good Luck everyone - all this watching and waiting is terrible!

haha I have not heard anything yet. I hope i at least hear by midnight. Who else hasnā€™t heard yet (I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin)?

Seriously, I donā€™t think they would only release one region of the US. And the evidence is above. We have someone accepted from CA.

Daughter received email around 2:50 CST that her portal had been updated

I got accepted OOS! I am from Illinois. I was deferred EA.
35 ACT
4.00 UW GPA and 4.38 W GPA
Sent my LOCI three weeks ago and grades about a week ago.
Lots of extracurriculars - happy to type out if anyone is curious, but Iā€™m going to go celebrate!

Also, I got my letter a few hours ago but did not post until now.

I believe that do deny admissions, there were EA applicants that were denied.