Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Have there been any in-state, non Ross preferred admissions LSA students accepted yet?

Accepted LSA
Deferred EA
LOCI sent a month ago
In State
4.0/4.56
1370 SAT
Broadcasting, musical theater, men’s chorale, choir council, founder video game club

Daughter got into CoE today after deferral
In state, 4.0uw, 1430 (780 Math)

Very proud of her. Best of luck to you all and thanks to @Sushiritto and @Knowsstuff for the veteran assist on all these threads.

@UMHopeful24. That’s. Awesome! My son’s a third year engineering student. If you have any questions pm me.

There are many great opportunities if she gets involved.

@sushiritto whats the count at?

We were super surprised about notification today! Didn’t know about chance of acceptance after being deferred.

DD accepted (deferred fromEA) COE
OOS (IL)
ACT 35
4.0/~4.45
9APs (3 in senior yr) 5/4s
1 varsity sport since Freshman yr
Lots of volunteer hours
Part-time jobs starting Junior yr
LOCI sent less than 2 weeks ago
School sent mid-yr report this week

I am also waiting … from West Coast

Has anyone who was accepted into LSA EA hear if they were accepted to Ross today?

Congratulations to everybody who got in!!

Quick question: When is the next predicted wave? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Also, based on prior years, is it safe to assume that if we didn’t get accepted this wave, our chances of getting accepted at all are significantly lower?

Thanks for everyone’s help and positivity on this thread and the Umich EA thread. It truly shows how kind and uplifting everyone here is despite the stress associated with college admissions :heart:

Is there a possibility we can find out more decisions tonight?

@hmilo394 i hope so but something tells me probably not.

@500champ does this mean we won’t hear back till March? i submitted everything early and this wait is crazy

@hmilo394 i mean nobody really knows but I believe the next wave will be around march 1st. I submitted everything early as well including the LOCI

my sadness is immeasurable, such a long wait just to get here and now another month

We really may not hear until April, they rarely deny anyone until the end and then waitlist a boatload!! So we all who are still waiting need to have fall back up plans!! My D has 2 Arts Merit scholarships at her safeties, so at least there is another path. Not what she has wanted but not much she or any of us can do at this point. Good luck all!

@pigspie I couldnt agree more…

So they are using a new system. Feb 1st should be some Ross notifications. Today seemed light. Maybe there is more to come. Congratulations to all.

This is a long process. It just started. Chill and get some ice cream ???

It would have been better to have rejection than waiting till last call . I know decision will be rejection. I just want to move.

So was this wave in place of the typical february 1st wave they have done in the past? Or do you think they’ll release another wave of decisions in the next day or two

I looked back through and don’t think I saw any kinesiology admissions today. Did I miss anyone ? Son has lots of other options but really loves this program and Michigan