1550 SAT
4.55 weighted
not Ross

OOS
Accepted LSA
31 ACT SS
3.88UW/4.3 W
Preferred Ross

Any nursing students accepted in this round?

Unfortunately, I didnā€™t receive any decision notification today. I applied to LSA and submitted the form around 10-11 days ago after deferral. (I might not have got decision as I submitted form a bit late). The waiting process is crazy as I really wanted to find out through this wave. Do you think tomorrow they will release another decision for LSA (I heard people who got decision today were mostly LSA).

Accepted LSA
EA Deferred
OOS
36 ACT
4.0 uw; 4.55 w
We have a very happy son!

Accepted LSA
EA Deferred
OOS
34 ACT
4.0 uw, 4.4 w

For those who got accepted after deferral, when did u submit the Form? Did u submit early?

ohā€¦ if you guys are making statistics I guess Iā€™ll report myself lol.
Accepted LSA
EA Deferred.
In-State
34 ACT, 1530 SAT
3.81/4.199
LOCI sent early, and I neglected to send grades.
Hang in tight everyone, many more acceptances to come!

Is anyone else waiting up until 12:01?

Had a picture planned for next weekend when we are visiting my brother and seeing a b-ball game if I got excepted this waveā€¦thinking the caption should be ā€œI am ā€˜INā€™ but not ā€˜inā€™ Michiganā€ ?? Lol Need to start considering my other options, ugh.

My DD accepted OOS- CA, after being ā€œpostponedā€- LSA
uw: 3.89; w: 4.46
ACT: 35- one sitting
SAT II- Math 2: (800)
Chemistry: (780)

My enrollment connect checklist is still blank. What about others??

Anyone hear from any other schools than LSA and COE?

Accepted LSA
OOS (Texas)
1510 SAT
Unweighted: 3.86 Weighted: 4.81
Was previously deferred EA-Sent LOCI a week after deferral

I was able to send in a report card to my UM regional advisor for my fall grades even though my school still hasnā€™t released mid-year transcripts.

Do you think there will be anymore decisions today?

When did you send in you loci

I sent mine in before the new year so probably about a week and a half after the ea decisions came outā€¦ is there still a chance to hear back today? (LSA)

Accepted CoE
Deferred EA
OOS
1570 SAT superscored
4.0/4.45

I sent my LOCI on the 20th of January so I was honestly surprised to hear so early or really for them to accept me at all since I didnā€™t really show much interest but itā€™s still very cool to be accepted! Donā€™t lose hope guys!

Does anybody know how high the chances are of getting admitted in the march wave if we were deferred LSA and didnā€™t receive an update yesterday

No decision here, so I guess son will not be hearing. For informational purposes, he had sent LOCI within a few days of postponement.

Assuming that there is no decision this wave, the term ā€˜Early Actionā€™ seems more and more conceptual with this university.