Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

My son was contacted about doing a Hail interview. Does anyone have any insight, advice, or experience about preparing for the Hail interview?

Read my post just above #956. Just relax. Expect why Michigan type questions. Be prepared to ask 3 questions or moreā€¦

My son got contacted as well. Gonna pass. Heā€™s pretty much moved on at this point.

Some SMTP notices went out today and know someone who was rejected.

Anyone get a uniqname email?

Did decisions release today?

@goatgod what did the email say? Did you just receive it?

Just realized the email was probably because of my acceptance to u of m flint. So itā€™s unrelated I think.

Wait is Feb Wave already released? Or is this for only certain school or major. If yes, does anyone who applied to LSA get their decisions back recently?

Nopeā€¦ Approximately 10 more days @richbillyā€¦ Between every wave some people do get decisions. Also people that are transferring are getting decisions and some specialty programsā€¦ These donā€™t apply to you. Hold tightā€¦

does anyone else have this code in the portal? /<![CDATA[/ $(document).ready(function(){ $("#admitreplybutton").click(function(){ $.ajax({ url: "?cmd=formschecklist", context: document.body, success: function(response){ $('#admitreplymodalbody').html(response); } }); }); })/]]>/

@Echung64 Yes, I see that code

How do you find the code?

I have the same code @Echung64

@ttd11244 Iā€™m using a Mac computer and see it by selecting View Page Sourceā€¦

What is this?

@Echung64 I have it too at the bottom along with $("#finaltranscriptbutton").click(function(){ $.ajax({ url: ā€œ?cmd=checklistā€, context: document.body, success: function(response){

This final transcript line was there for the EA acceptances. Do both of these lines mean anything or does everyone have it?

This seems just like code for their website that is not getting processed somehow. Html code or similar. They might be updated the sites this and next week so you should all be seeing some changes. Donā€™t think it means anything at the moment.

Does everyone have it or not? If everyone does not, then it might mean something.

Can someone please post in detail
how to find the code/link?