Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@sam2341 - would you share what you mean by “have code?”

I thought some people did not have a code.

try to follow #980. Some people try to look into the code and try to figure out their decision. I think it means nothing, but we never know.

so no one’s enrollment deposit box disappeared or anything like last time?

there was no deposit box last time just the X

We (my son, actually, but I feel like I’m in this too sometimes) got an email today regarding the HAIL-Interviews for Michigan.

Subject: HAIL Interviews - A Note About Timing. " AS you know, students with complete applications will receive their final decision by early April. With the HAIL interview window extending through March 15, it's possible that you could receive  your final admission decision before your interview takes place.  We have assembled this quick FAQ to help guide your decision making process in this event.  What if I am admitted before my HAIL Interview? That's great! You can decide whether or not you'd like to meet with the alum. It could still be a great opportunity to chat with someone who has been there before.  What if I am denied or waitlisted before my HAIL Interview? In that case,  there is no need to complete the interview. Pick a school that you were admitted to and get excited about attending in the Fall. You might also consider transferring to Michigan Engineering.                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                So they obs. got some calls. Its a We shall see what this week brings. Purdue is too expensive OOS, and Michigan was a top choice, have been looking at other schools and seeing what will be a good fit for my engineering son. 

@KSB2019. Once your son gets accepted and if you have any questions about Michigan engineering let me know. My kids a Junior there. Pm me

Thanks for the encouragement! We are local and work on campus, spouse and more family graduated from UM and from UM Engineering. Let us know if you son needs anything, we are close. lol

Touche!

@Knowsstuff Please know my message is more to return the favor, not otherwise.
Current students have a better perspective than antiquated information from 20 years ago, and adults/parents that think they know everything. Your offer is appreciated. PM sent.

Tomorrow 3 pm or 5 PM EST

Does anyone have any changes on the portal or Friend account?

Does anyone know what time they would come out tomorrow?

@gem3627 Supposedly 3 or 5 tomorrow

Ross is scheduled for 5 PM EST tomorrow.

Everyone else could be anywhere from around 3:00 PM to Midnight EST. Again, it’s a guess. Spring Break for UMich students begins tomorrow afternoon, so tomorrow seems like a really good guess.

It’s happening tomorrow is my guess. The stars are aligned for it. ?

Last year people received their decision at midnight… people posted on the 2023 thread that they got in as early as 12:15am on Friday (3/1/2019). Should we expect the decisions to come out at the same time tonight?

No, because the February wave came out in the middle of the day.

But if they came out at around midnight last year it could technically happen again tonight right?

February’s wave (1/31) could be an indicator or maybe prior year’s timing could be it. That’s why I said anywhere from 3:00 PM to Midnight EST.