Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Can you point to the thread showing it came out during middle of the day, because the regular decision thread I saw had people posting about their decisions at midnight and before the middle of the day.

It’s this thread posted back on 1/31/2020.

Edit: I think the 1st in the 1/31 wave was post #620 at 12:36 PST (my time) by TennisGuy.

Ross decisions are only for people who were accepted to mich EA tho, right?

Or were accepted to their home school on 1/31/20 (1st wave RD).

if i sent in my application on january 25th, is it possible i may hear back tomorrow? or do they do it in order of submission?

Does UMich email you if your application gets a decision/update? It’d be a lot more convenient than constantly refreshing the portal tomorrow.

where on the application page would an update come in? application status?

See post #674 — looks like you get an email notification that your portal has been updated.

You get an email of your decision. You can also look at the portal. All accepted students get a welcome letter also.

what are the odds it comes back tonight at 12 (<5ish hours)

On another schools portal, that is similar to Michigan’s Wolverine Access, just prior to announcements, if you hovered over the “application status” line, you could see “accept/decline”. It lasted only a day then it was gone and then decisions came out. Also at same school some folks had financial aid buttons and scholarship buttons change and pop up.

So on Wolverine Access, when you login to New and Prospective Student Business, does anyone’s portal look different or if you “hover” your cursor over the “application status” does anyone see anything??

So is the prediction that another wave of answers will come out tomorrow? Hate the idea of waiting until April 1 after applying EA

@Cheeto20 Do you have any of these changes?

Nothing new on my portal. Anyone else have changes? Last month I recall a few people lost their checklist in the middle row for a bit and they were accepted that round.

@SRWEQ322 No I would share if I did thinking they are on to all the stuff by now or no one is sharing anymore
its like crickets on here, lol

if you go to your wolverine access - new/prospective student - application status, does it say Lit, Sci, and the Arts UG Deg? I swear the “UG Deg” part was not on here, but not sure.

My code also contains $("#paymentbutton") and ("#testscoresbutton") as well as the typical “#finaltranscriptbutton” and #admitreplybutton". Do you think having the first two mean anything?

I do not have the UG Deg part on my portal

@cheetahgirls not on the portal, but on wolverine access. https://wolverineaccess.umich.edu/f/u24l1s63/normal/render.uP
log into new and prospective student and find application status. I feel like everyone has this

Did you make a friend account for that?