Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

I think everyone has that

@calmlysilver I have the UG Deg which is Undergraduate Degree and think it has been there. @paigezz I hope the code means something but I think it is something everyone has, only one person had said they didn’t see this code.

Till tomorrow, good luck all!!

@sk8tergirl1 no i did not. i think i had an separate account for wolverineaccess for umich internship, but i did not made a friend account.

Oh, got it. I cannot get on that without making a friend account.

Hello, do we know the approximate time at which decisions will be coming in tomorrow?
Good luck!

Speculation has it around 12ish PST

Why PST?

does anyone have any updates?

This is new…Wolverine Access-New and Prospective Students is no longer granting access. It could be coincidental but I doubt it. Here are the reasons given when you get there. I am assuming everyone is/will get this message.

"The System is Unavailable for One of the Following Reasons:

The system is not available at this time. To check the hours when the system is available, click the hours of operation link on the Gateway.
You do not have access to the functionality you have requested.
The system is experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
Click OK to go back to the gateway or you will be redirected in 10 seconds."

I just create a Friends Account and I see that same message in the Wolverine Access

I could login ugh

It’s back up. I got the above message earlier but can log in now

I have had the message before. It can’t be accessed before 6 AM

Followup to #1108-(It was early…) If this is NOT a coincidence, it is probably not a good sign for my son. i.e. if he is going to be rejected, he no longer needs access to “prospective student info” as he will not be a student,

If you don’t hear back this round, does that mean you are most likely rejected or waitlisted?

Back up here as well. False alarm, sorry people. Nothing to see here.

If I got differed and didn’t write the LOCI (so mad btw) is there a penalty towards my application?

Once again things like not being able to log in, seeing different things on screen and such usually happens when they are doing maintenence on the accounts which tends to happen prior to a release.

Not able to log into the portal?

I’m able to log in