Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

I just logged into DS’s friend account again this am and clicked on the “New and Prospective Student Business”. I remember there was noting shown on it yesterday, but now there is a bunch of stuff on it. On left side of screen it shows financial aid info which include view financial aid status, summary & “accept/decline financial aid” etc. There is no info in any of those links as we are full pay family. There is also a section of personal info at bottom, and on top there is a section about admission information which includes application is undergraduate & which program he is applying to (LSA) etc but no wording saying he is accepted. I also cannot do the “viewsource” to see those codes anymore like I was able to yesterday following one of the posters’ instruction. I don’t want to put our hopes up but can’t help to wonder if this is just maintenance before release or if it means something? Has anyone gotten this screen?

Good luck to everyone! It has been a painful wait as DS had spent tons of time on the essays early on in admission season & submitted his application back in mid Oct, and he had also worked diligently on his continued interest essay. This feels like an eternity!

@Luvtoeat123 I have all of that

My son has had all of that information since we made the friends account

@Luvtoeat123 I have all of this information too, but I never check previously… is this really new and does everyone have it?

I logged on to this last week, and all of this information was there for me. So, for me at least, this is not new “stuff.”

Are decisions gonna be out feb 28??

For deferred students i mean

I believe the answer is yes?

I guess it really means nothing then. Sounds like many students have had it for a while.

The decisions are coming in waves so it may be today but there is also one other wave after this. :slight_smile: The decisions are for both deferred and rd because deferred is now rd.

I didn’t make friends account and is this something that was compulsory or smth that’s going to effect me as I did not make it.

It doesn’t matter, the friend account is just a way for someone like in your family to have access to your portal in a sense.

Do we see decisions on wolverine access or enrollment connect?

I think it’s on enrollment connect… I’m not sure about wolverine access. Either way, they will send you an email saying your status has been updated.

What time are we expecting decisions today if they happen?

Probably around 3:30-4EST

I have this information on the friend account too.

3 more hrs friends!

Are we expecting many outright rejections today? My oos son had high stats and was deferred Kinesiology so at this point I am not expecting good news but almost wish it would just be one way or the other instead of more waiting. He has a lot of schools that want him but Michigan was definitely top choice

I am a little confused about logging into “wolverine Access” do you mean that you bypass enrollment connect? is there an option in wolverine access to get to enrollment decisions? or are you using wolverine access interchangeably with enrollment connect?
We have an account bc of being accepted to UM DEARBORN, should he log in there?