Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Is the 3/27 wave the last major wave of decisions?

Typically, yes. The “April 1st wave” is the final wave. But then there’s a few waitlisted applicants who will here decisions as they’re accepted or rejected from the waitlist in April and even later. A few years ago, CC had a poster who was accepted in early July.

FWIW, there are probably hundreds of thousands of seniors waiting right now for the UC’s and CSU’s to release their decisions too.

Berkeley is the last UC to release and will release their decisions on 3/26. UCLA releases on 3/20.

The UM admissions twitter liked and commented on a tweet saying good luck to people about their admissions decisions later today. So I guess that confirms it.

My son is also waiting on RD from Northwestern and WashU which also won’t be until late March. Too bad he won’t settle for any of the other good choices he already has until he hears back from his top 3. If one more person asks him where he is going next year, I think his brain will explode

reposting from @Sushiritto previously:

2023 not available yet.

breakdown for enrolled Class of 2022:

LSA 4,163
Engineering 1,363
Ross 447
MTD 200
Kinesiology 166
Stamps 155
Nursing 136
Taubman 34

Total = 6,664

I feel like these number are so small.

Hey guys if you applied EA could you guys please click ‘important dates’ under the application section of the portal and tell me what you guys see?

My 24th December message is still there but the one saying id here back by April just disappeared

October 1: FAFSA and CSS Profile become available to complete for financial aid consideration for the next school year

December 24: You will receive your admission decision by this date.

March 1: Deadline to Complete FAFSA/CSS Profile for maximum aid eligibility

I never had something that said I would hear back in April except under the Decision Postponed Tab. Under the important dates tab I have Oct 1, Dec 24 and March 1

Wait you got deferred at EA right?

October 1: FAFSA and CSS Profile become available to complete for financial aid consideration for the next school year

December 24: You will receive your admission decision by this date.

i have no april 1 under there. does anyone remember if it was there or not ?

There was never any April 1 there

My son applied EA and it has always said:

“All final admissions decisions of admit, deny, or waitlist will be made no later than early April, 2020.”

I have a “Mid April” Important Date.

February 1: Application Deadline

Mid-April: Latest expected date for release of admission decisions

@heavyduty445 I guess it’s because you applied RD not EA

@2017and2020dad where does it say that

yes

Yeah I didn’t apply for aid so I didn’t have the October and march ones, but the rest
yeah so is that a sign about decisions coming today?