Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

So far I only see LSA results. Is that true?

I have not seen a CoE decision posted yet.

seems like the only people that have heard from lsa were in state?

Any decision for engineering today? If yes, please update.

Nothing yet :frowning:

@hnbjaz I believe there were a nursing and kinesiology, as well

Do u see decisions on enrollment connect or wolverine access?

Congrats to the accepted! My out of state son applied to LSA RD 2/1 and has not heard yet.

Has anyone who applied out of state to LSA been accepted today?

no one so far i think @rg081602

So if we’re OOS LSA we’ll have to wait till end of March?

Also I applied to the residential college, will that impact when my decision is coming?

@hnbjaz My son OOS (Indiana) was accepted Kinesiology tody at exactly 3pm (EA deferred)

Is it common for out of state students to receive decisions a bit later? I feel that not a lot of students in general said they got into lsa, which makes sense since a majority of people on this thread are oos.

I don’t think UMich would ONLY release in-state LSA decisions only today. CC is an infinitely small sample size. Also, there were a bunch of accepted posts that didn’t state their location.

Same here. Applied OOS LSA on 2/1. Didn’t have a middle checklist from the beginning. Also, submitted LOCI as requested.

it seems a little odd that there have been only 2 lsa acceptances so far and they were in state. looking back at last wave 7 people got in a reported it pretty fast

my DD is awaiting. EA OOS differed LSA along with 10 applicants from her school. None of them have results yet.

Also, this wave seemed different that there were equal number of rejections.

So it’s looking like the End of March wave will be a much bigger one this year?