Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Well. I guess we just wait till 5 and hope more decisions are posted.

OOS LSA applied 2/1 and nothingā€¦ interesting

My daughter was deferred back in December and still hasnā€™t gotten a decision. OOS, LSA Residential College.

will OOS LSA mostly not hear back till the next wave? or just later this afternoon?

OOS LSA is definitely a large population that hasnā€™t received decisions today it appears.

More waiting

does anyone know if any postponed applicants heard back today?

These are numbers for 2019, quoted from Sushiritto, and based on those who log onto CC and update at decision releases.

Every year is different. SO far we havenā€™t heard from any COEs.

Bruh if you told me back on November 1 when I applied to Michigan that I wouldnā€™t hear back until the end of Marchā€¦ this system sucks

Did anyone get an email from them saying that there was an update on their portal?

I think most people just checked the portal, and were notified with no email.

where do you see the decision on the portal?

@Miggyd77 https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/portal/appstatus

@miggyd77 As soon as you log in there was a bright yellow banner across the top of the page saying there was an update. Definitely didnā€™t have to look for it

So if thereā€™s nothing there, itā€™s safe to assume that we have to wait until the end of March and should be expecting a rejection?

Shout out to other COE Students/families waiting to hear and/get an update on their previous deferment?

Anyone else on here from COE?
Anyoneā€¦ :wink:

ok so did any OOS kids get in yet today?

Applied on September 7thā€¦still deferred

Any 2/1 applicants get decisions today? Try to find any reasoning behind the releasesā€¦

@SRWEQ322 Yes my son got in today OOS Kinesiology (deferred EA)