Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

What state?

Congrats to all accepted
Applied 10/1 CoE deferred OOS
No changeā€¦this sucks

I dont think anyone out of state to LSA got in yet based on this thread and reddit.

Accepted CoE after deferred EA!
OOS
Got an email of notification.
GL EVERYONE!

@asdhkj what time did the email come in? congrats!!!

Our out or state son was rejected by nursing school. We are fine with it; he has been accepted into other great programs with direct admit. However our visit to the U of M was awesome, and we wish all who are accepted the best!

@bennett2 Indiana and not many acceptances from his high school in the past so somewhat suprised even with good stats

@Aristobolus So sorry. Good luck to your son wherever he ends up! I also applied for nursing and I am still waiting. If you donā€™t mind sharing, what were his stats?

I applied early action at the beginning of october. i got deferred and have yet to hear anything /:

iā€™m OOS and 35 act and 4.1 unweighted gpa 4.6 weighted

My son is CoE OOS (Texas) and no change on his status :frowning:

He applied EA and was deferred in late(ish) December.

He applied EA and was deferred in late(ish) December.
Sorry for double post. Not sure what I did.

Deferred EA, CoE, still nothingā€¦not sure how long to wait on this process, 5 months now and other schools are now wanting decisions and depositsā€¦

You have until 5/1 to decide on another school. They just try to pressure you to make a decision. Take as long as you need.

OOS LSA acceptance today for my child.

Deferred EA, SAT 1490, UW GPA 4.0

So OOS LSA did happen today.

Ross release is at 5pm and admissions is open to 7pm so maybe more tonight.

Deferred EA OOS LSA here still waitingā€¦

Deferred EA OOS LSA praying that more decisions will come w/ Ross at 5 but I know itā€™s not likely. Doing this every single month is really upsetting :frowning:

state? Trying to see if thereā€™s a trendā€¦

Oh didnā€™t realize Ross wasnā€™t until 5pm. There could definitely be more decisions then! This is 5pm EST Iā€™m assuming?

In-state LSA, deferred EA. Still waiting. Not everyone in-state has heard yet eitherā€¦