Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

No news, applied RD 12/29 OOS.
Good luck to everyone who hasn’t heard back yet next wave. Another month of wait is going to be excruciating :confused:

I have seen some oos LSA posts, so there have been acceptances.

If they released a good number of both rejections and acceptances today, wouldn’t it make sense that the very large majority of the next wave will be waitlist?

@pigspie That sounds reasonable, but we can’t know for sure.

got into ross!

So excited my daughter received her acceptance to LSA today. I don’t know if this will be her final choice but glad she has the opportunity!

Remember that CC is an extremely small microcosm of the “Real” world
But today does seem sorta light to be honest.

The next waves will be mixtures of acceptances but with more rejections and wait lists.

They said that you will know by early April.

If not accepted today I would start to get excited and learn about your current acceptances and choices. Keep in mind that many that have been accepted will not attend for some reason. So spots open up. Some keep holding on till May 1st then decide to go elsewhere.

Congrats to those accepted.

To those rejected we hear back and it’s amazing the schools that they are going to. Everything works out

CoE and nothing today… One more month, everyone!

While no one likes reporting rejections were there any and if so would you share and if in state or out and college applying to?? It is data points for future and helps give a better picture the more folks share.

Share Ross stats if u got in please

Congrats though to all accepted and to Ross!!

Several rejections were reported here early on.

CoE - OOS - no news

Deferred CoE, didn’t hear back today. Should I send in my midterm grades? I didn’t because I had a low B for BC Calculus, they didn’t request my midterm grades but on my portal it did say something about counselors sending in fall grades before February. But at the same time, it shows that all of my materials are completed. What should I do?

My son (OOS-California) was accepted EA back in December. Still deferred on LSA-applied as dual applicant.

@phalaenopsis. Call or email them

Still waiting for decision (after getting Deferred in EA) … CoE from OOS

For those students that didn’t hear anything today, I can pretty much guarantee that you will get a decision on or about 3/27.

My crystal ball says so. :smiley:

OOS international - LSA, deferred EA, SAT 1510, no news.
Were there any decisions to LSA internationals today? Any chance of further answers today? Do we have any stats of previous years in the last wave?

Many of us are waiting for decision who were deferred in Dec. Most of us are waiting for CoE. No one knows what is going in their mind. We all are OOS.