Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

i wish all kids get accepted in to their dream school!

So, this is weird
 just logged into Enrollment Connect and the page shows 2 separate applications to choose from. Applied for LSA and Ross, but every other login it just went straight to the LSA app with no choice or visibility to the Ross app. Decision coming? Anyone else seeing this?

Should I just give up all hope? My stats aren’t that high but I was really trying to be positive. How many people really get in during later waves?

@E304ME . U mich has springbreak
 so doubt it will be released today! but You never know!

@E304ME Are you accepted to LSA already? When my kid was, but not yet Ross, his would go back to LSA all the time and it was a pain to get to Ross. Once he got into Ross, he had to be careful to keep going back and forth as it still would open at LSA and then he had to switch it from a link at the top, not from the icon on Ross (if he hits that it just says “no action required” or something like that).

No release today. Why start a rumor? There are acceptances and rejections going out the last 2 weeks. Look for end of March as stated several times but there will be splattering of people also during this time.

No rumors intended, just a question and a change in the behavior of the portal for me. Wondered if others had the same. Thanks for the spring break reminder, likely nothing.

My portal changed too, it says U of M flag and musical performance as headers. This weird considering everyone’s on spring break.

wait so some people think decisions will come out today? I’m really confused about this whole “wave” thing they do
is it by state?

Can you give your sat or act scores? Thank you so much!

A picture of a a M flag w/instruments? That has been there

There was an acceptance yesterday^^^, but the acceptance was for Taubman, which is one of the smallest schools at UMich.

Typically, the UMich waves take place on or around 2/1, 3/1 and 4/1. I think most people would say the next wave will be on Friday 3/27. That’s when Ross BBA is scheduled to release their next wave.

Could there be a couple or few acceptances (or rejections) in between the big waves? Sure, but I personally doubtit would be for LSA or CoE, the two largest schools at UMich, would be the schools that would release in between waves. More than likely, if there’s a couple of “tweener” decisions released, then it’s probably for one of the smaller schools, such as Nursing, Kinesiology, Taubman, SMTD, etc.

March 6, 2020 @ 3:24 PM
Accepted into LSA
In-state
Weighted GPA: 4.11
Lower than 30 ACT score
Applied 11/1, was deferred Early Action

^^ does that mean there was a small wave today?

@hammy101 how did you find out? Email?

@College5683 i got an email saying “Your University of Michigan Application Status Has Been Updated” and it said “An update has been posted to Enrollment Connect.” and i logged in and it said review application decision and it was my acceptance letter

@hammy101. Congrats!!

I have a question if anyone could answer I’d appreciate a lot! So I was deferred EA and eventually accepted into LSA on January 31st (1st wave). I did preferred admission to Ross and haven’t heard back yet on the Feb 28th Ross release date, but also haven’t been rejected yet. I was wondering if (similar to Umich admissions in general like LSA) as time goes on, your chances of being accepted decrease for Ross as well. On the Ross website, it says “Remember that admissions decisions are provided to applicants in no particular order.” I don’t believe I will get in (1450 SAT, 3.976 GPA at time of applying, In-state) but I just wanted to know if as time goes by, if my chances at Ross are going down or not.

@kakashi27. Your still in the hunt. Congrats on being accepted. Stay positive. Might know at the end of this month

Has anyone heard back from CoE?