Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@college5683 still under the CDATA info as before just lined up on left side- each on separate lines- that’s all I see different than February

For people who went preferred admission to Ross, what does it say under the messages for the Ross portal for you guys?

As noted by @hcmom65 , these stats come directly from the CDS (Common Data Set).

As noted in an interview with Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, last night on the news in a discussion about modeling, “UMich has some of the finest minds on the planet.”

I’d like to think the 3rd wave of RD decisions will still be tomorrow. Purely, my opinion and faith in the process.

someone check that old link with the X and see if it’s working again

@Anonymous4556 It’s still blank

@schmendy27 mine reads like a run on sentence is that what you mean by lines up?

yes

Why would you need a larger waitlist when last year’s had 4,800 unadmitted students on it?

@schmendy27 I think it just means they are in getting ready. those items are there on mine but definitely not stacked one on top of each other in a column so hard to know what one set up means over another.

They could wait longer to announce to see if anyone drops off after a IVY day today

There seems to be a few more options under the application tab than there were before. What’s a “friend account”?

are all decisions going to be out tomorrow?

Thanks. I had a typo in there I didn’t catch. Just wanted to know where the numbers were sourced from.
Looks like you are saying common data set (UM numbers).

You also give your own data too, so wanted to be sure.

Thanks.

If you go to the Michigan Website the data is there for the waitlist or just use any search and search the words.

So if your starting to see things happen on your portals then that is a great sign!!! Just means they are getting everything ready for the big release scheduled for Friday…

Good Luck to everyone!!!

Remember…where ever you go it will be great. The students make the University Great!!!

(How many times will he use the word Great? )…LOL.

What time of day are decisions predicted to be released?

How sure are we release is tomorrow?

They usually come out around 3

EST?

I entered that, but it stills says the page is invalid.

I saw the final transcript thing. It also has a code called “admitreplybutton”. What does that mean?

mine not show up anything. Is it mean I got rejected?