Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@musicalpolitics In the application portal, after you log in, go to the link at the top. It should be https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu. in front of the link, type “view-source:” and press enter. This should show a bunch of text. From there you can control F to search for a word among the text. Look for “admit reply” and “final transcript”.

@500champ got it. have both source code button things too. thank you so much

@musicalpolitics No problem. Now I’m curious if anyone does not see this. ? Seems like it would be a good sign to have those though if others don’t.

@500champ do you type in “view-source” before “enrollmentconnect” or at the beginning of the link? when I do it it just says “safari can’t find server”

I have it! Really hope it’s a good sign… I was deferred EA and UMich has been my top school since I started my search. Go blue! :part_alternation_mark:?

Does anyone not have these codes before we start speculating

@florida1313 it is before the beginning of the link. However I just looked back and saw people saying this doesn’t really mean anything and should be the same for all. Despite this, @dpetway you said it changed right?

Maybe it just means that Michigan is getting ready to release and nothing else.

@500champ yup. when i looked about a month or so ago i had nothing titled “#admitreply” or “#finaltranscript” within the code.

@florida1313 Did you see it?

If I followed some have those words stacked one on top of the other and some stung together like a sentence and some don’t have it??

Lol where is a CS major?!

Exactly where did I use my own data? The waitlist #’s are taken directly from the CDS.

Do you think you can speculate on what this final transcript and admit reply button means

@KSB2019 Where did I provide data that is my own? The waitlist #’s for both 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 were taken directly from the CDS.

@Max2020 haha! i am a bio major but i plan to minor in cs, and i have taken ap comp sci in school. nothing can really be said about source code until we have a variable we know it is manipulating (acceptance or rejection). until then, we can only speculate what it means because we don’t have any past data to show what it does when you have it vs. when you don’t

did anyone hear back today?

im confused… someone please explain i could not find the link up there

where do you type the viewsource? I typed it on the link and it just said error…

I found it but its a ("#finaltranscriptbutton") and a ("#admitreplybutton")

Is this the thing you guys are talking about?

guys, i wouldn’t stress too much I posted a thing a while ago on how to access the codes, and everyone had them. they’re pretty much like footnotes in a book, but for a webpage. you cant what they do unless the administrator updates the page and initialized them. we’ll all have our decision tmrw good luck ivy day was def rough for some ppl here.