Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

maybe they haven’t loaded everyone’s decisions onto portals yet? remember, we all have different counselors who may work at different paces so until we hear anything directly, i think we should all take a deep breath :slight_smile:

For all the people that see the deposit, are you in state or oos. If oos, what state are you from?

i am slightly confused. So when people click on that link that was posted, they have something that pops up? and it isn’t just a blank screen?

I see a deposit
OOS
VA
LSA

The red X for the final transcript was true. Those who had it were accepted. Those who didn’t were deferred.

I think the deposit vs blank screen will also be true.

I think we should wait till maybe 2 or 2:30 and check the link again because maybe our decisions haven’t been uploaded

Have enrollment deposit show up
OOS(Georgia)
LSA

Where on the screen is the deposit link?

I did View-Source: and see admitreply and finaltranscript

@zoom1234 Someone will probably call the admissions office and they will “fix” it by then. That is what happened with the red X during early admission. It wasn’t viewable all day because people started asking about it.

$300 deposit
OOS
IL

You can’t get to it through the portal go back a few pages in this forum and you’ll find the post

This is the link if you do not want to scroll back: https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/account/login?r=https%3a%2f%2fenrollmentconnect.umich.edu%2fapply%2fstatus%3fcmd%3dpayments

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the deposit method is correct. I guess I’m screwed :neutral:

@rg081602 Thanks. I think it means something. Unfortunately for those of us who don’t have it.

I had the enrollment deposit all last night but I just checked the link and got nothing(the source code didn’t change to those who had blank before though) so I’m guessing mich figured it out and fixed it so people can’t see so if you didn’t check until just now the blank might not be a straight rejection

I had the $300 deposit page earlier this morning and now I don’t have it anymore. Don’t know what this means but it could mean this theory is false

Same. It was there this morning and now a blank page. Probably because people are depositing and no one has been admitted today :wink:

Yeah I’m assuming they realized people were paying their deposit

Yup, mine is gone now too.

at what time was the link last there approximatly