Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

I haven’t received and email and I applied to LSA. I think only coE was just released

waitlist :frowning:

Waitlisted. OOS.

1490 SAT (780 R/W and 710 M)
3.96 UW GPA/4.7 W GPA

Strong extracurriculars (Student member on Board of Ed, Chamber of Commerce Internship, Founder of Mental Health Council, NHS, etc.) Completed continued interest form. Preferred admission was Ross.

Congratulations to everyone who got in, and for those waitlisted or denied, remember these decisions do not reflect how good of a person you are.

accepted! oos, 33 act, 4.2 gpa

waitlist.

I accepted waitlist. Are the chances extremely slim?

rejected OOS LSA

Accepted!!!
OOS female LSA EA
ACT: 33
SAT: 1490
4.72 W GPA

waitlisted :frowning:
1520 sat 3.9 gpa strong ecs
just not meaning to be

Accepted!
EA deferred
In-state
Act 30
Weighted GPA 4.25
Unweighted 3.86
Strong essays, varsity captain, and lots of strong EC’s

waitlist… congrats to everybody who got in. Hoping I still have a chance.

Waitlisted OOS for LSA
Kinda sucks, but ultimately happy because I was lucky enough to get into a different school I love. I hope you all get the same happy ending to your college admissions process!

Accepted
Oos
LSA
1540 sat
3.89 uw gpa
Had the payment option earlier today.

My D ACCEPTED!!! Deferred EA
LSA Cognitive Sciences
OOS NJ
SAT 1460 one sitting
3.8 UW 4.98W Full IB program
EC’s include hands on Alzheimer’s Research and significant involvement/leadership in Theater.
Has a sibling at UMich and HUGE demonstrated interest.

Didn’t see link before it shut down but had code all along.

Waitlisted
EA Deferred
LSA Out of State
SAT 1470
3.8 UW 4.4 W GPA

Can someone explain to me how waitlist works? I don’t know if I should accept another school while I wait or what to do? Thanks

I got in!!!
Deferred EA
Dual Degree to SMTD (Also accepted)
SAT 1470
4.13 Unweighted, Majority Honors or APs
EC’s include lots of performing arts activities and community service at my church.

Waitlisted
EA Deferred
LSA OOS
ACT 32
3.7 GPA UW
Honestly was expecting rejection

DS
Accepted
Was deferred early action
LSA
Chemistry/CS
In-state
Double legacy
UW GPA 3.93/W 4.07
33 ACT
Only 2APs
LOR excellent
Essays excellent, especially “Why Michigan”
Good ECs
Great LOCI
(Had the final transcript and pay thing in the source code and the submit $300 enrollment deposit from theories last two days)
Was number 1 choice since a child
Have already paid the enrollment deposit
Over the moon

Good luck everyone. Brother didn’t get in and is graduating from MSU Broad College of Business this May. We can honestly say that he has had a great experience. Although we are thrilled that DS was admitted, this decision does not define you. Wherever you go, your future will be whatever you make of it.

Waitlist OOS California
34 ACT
MechE

After my waitlisted decision, I know I should definitely accept some other school (MSU for me), but how do I change/accept Michigan if offered a spot? Michigan’s website says that waitlist offers will come out in late June…