Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Accepted LSA after being deferred early. Completed LOCI. OOS female 36ACT, demonstrated interest, strong essays, I had the enrollment payment thing. Congrats to everyone!

Mine hasn’t come out
???

deferred early action accepted! changed school from LSA to Engineering after deferral though so I was worried

is anyone else getting a blank page?

guys check your portals they didn’t send me an email. I applied to LSA and got waitlisted

So I got into Umich as a U-M Summer Bridge Scholars Program participant. Does anyone know what this means?

Waitlisted RD OOS
LSA Environmental Science
ACT 34 super scored comp but 33 on two separate tests
4.2 GPA
Pretty decent EC with leadership positions in many

I’m starting to think that I should have applied EA :confused: Congrats to those who got in!

Waitlisted
Deferred EA Kinesiology
OOS Female
SAT 1400
UW GPA 4.0/ W GPA 4.86
Varsity Captain, Mentor/ Student Leader, Peer Tutor, likely Valedictorian, job
Will not accept waitlist spot, nor is there an interest in “trying again after completing two years” at another college or university!
Congratulations to all who received the very long-awaited good news today, and best of luck to those who choose to go make their mark elsewhere

accepted
deferred ea coe
female instate
3.83 uw
nmsf
had strong ecs, although not engineering related which is why I think i got deferred first round

congrats to everyone who got in! and those who didn’t, do not worry i promise eveyrthing happens for a reason and things will work out in the end.

waitlisted
deferred ea lsa
female oos math major
4.01 uw/4.91 w
I am done with mich stringing me along, so I will not be accepting a spot on the waitlist. Good luck to everyone who does tho!

did anybody get rejected. I see a lot of waitlists, which seems unfortunate for us waitlisted students.

Accepted!!!
Female
EA deferred
LSA
oos- Colorado
sat 1460
Weighted GPA 4.4
Unweighted 3.8
I’m so excited!

Is everyone else’s application no longer active after viewing the decision?

accepted
female
EA deffered
LSA
oos
1410 (1450 superscore)
95.00 GPA (we dont do it on a 4.0 scale)
tons of extracurricular

what states are hearing back?

Daughter accepted!

EA Deferred
LSA
OOS-Maryland
ACT 35
GPA 3.9/4.7
Already submitted her deposit. Going Blue

Waitlisted
Nursing
OOS
3.9 UW GPA
29 ACT

hey guys quick question! when you go login on the portal does the decision pop up as soon as you log in or will there be a message saying status update and you click it to view decision? havent checked im so nervous this is my dream school!

Accepted!
EA OOS (Ohio)
LSA Exploratory
ACT 31
3.9 UW GPA

Congratulations and good luck to everyone! Go Blue!

Accepted!!
Deferred EA
Female OOS
School of Kinesiology
33 ACT ((35E, 27M, 36R, 33S)
3.8UW/4.2W (7 APs, 11 Honors)
Strong ECs w/ variety of interests
Leadership Positions in ECs - President, Managing Editor, Ambassador, Mentor, etc.
Writing is my strong suit & I felt really good about my essays esp. Why Michigan
I also had “final transcript” and “admit reply” and “payment” in Enrollment Connect source code, not sure if that ended up meaning anything.

Congrats to all accepted! To everyone who didn’t get the news they were hoping for, everything happens for a reason. Best of luck!