Class of 2025 Admissions Decisions

I believe the Volunteer Impact Academy is a new leadership/service program at UTK that prospective students can apply for. My portal has the same as yours, VIA, competitive scholarship link, and slate ID. Good luck!

I find it more interesting to just check the mailbox everyday. One school in and waiting 6 others which includes UTK.

1 Like

Does every Freshman apply for the Competitive Scholarships? It is a separate application due by December 15th.

Yes, the competitive scholarship application should be open to all who applied by 11/2 according to the UTK website.

1 Like

Decisions are officially being released on December 14th according to the ut_admissions Instagram…just wanted to give an update.

6 Likes

Looks like 7 PM :grimacing:

how do you know?

@lilacdreams their insta page countdown ends on Monday at 7pm

3 Likes

Big day, tomorrow! Good luck to all waiting for acceptances! #1 choice for my D21.

4 Likes

does anyone else have a UTNetID and passcode pop up in their portal? its new and hasnt been there before… anyone know what it means?

@mulcaheyd1 I had it pop up too, hoping it means something good!

It’s in my daughters portal as well😊

It’s in mine also

i decided to try and log in by doing the initial password set, and i was able to log in. it even has a list of action items such as confirm enrollment. does this mean i got in?
edit: yes, ive gotten admitted.

1 Like

My D21’s portal shows netID and passcode too. :pray:t2: That means good things!

1 Like

NetID and student ID showing in my D’s portal as well! Good luck everyone!! :four_leaf_clover:

@lilacdreams - are you referring to activating your myutk account? Or was your admission decision in the VIP portal?

i activated the myutk account and within it said i was admitted to the university :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok, thanks! I don’t want to do that without my D’s permission (lol) but maybe if we’re lucky by the time she wakes up there will be a decision in her portal! :wink: Congratulations!!!

1 Like

thank you!! im really happy, this is the school i wanted to go to most

1 Like

Congrats! Does it tell you your major and if you received merit?