Class of 2025 Early Decision Thread

When will ED applicants be notified?

Late December according to the Admissions website: https://admissions.miami.edu/undergraduate/application-process/options-and-deadlines/index.html

Last year decisions came out on dec13th Friday. So hopefully we can expect it around same time this year! This waiting is the hard part.

Do you think decisions could come out the 11th since they came out second friday of the month the 2 years before

1 Like

Thats what I think and I hope its friday but who knows

Most of all the major Universities’ ED release are around 14-15. But I’ll start looking on 11th onwards. Very nervous!
Goodluck to all.

do you guys think they would release them on a monday?

Hi! When do you think ED will come out? I don’t know whether to base it on previous years… considering that admissions are probably online anyway and they probably have based the decision date previous years on when in-person classes end and everything.

I think it will either be this friday or this coming monday

Monday? I thought they usually come out on a Friday… so I was thinking either this Friday or next

I’m thinking friday but the office has been pretty quiet… not sure if they have sent emails in the past years for ED

I’m hoping for this Friday I dont think admissions office emails beforehand. Only thing throwing me off is that the website says late december

Just attended live Q&A session with UM admissions director. He mentioned that ED will be released mid December and applicants should check the portal everyday now onwards. My guess is it would be 11th or 14th.

I keep hearing it’s Friday. Every year the website says late December but has come out 2nd Friday in Dec the past 3 years.

does anyone know how to access the canelink mobile portal

why the 14th?

Do you know what time it usually comes out? I’m freaking out rn afraid that I’ll somehow miss it tomorrow if it’s really released on the 2nd Friday

I heard someone emailed their admissions counselor and they said it would come out Friday at 4 but don’t take my word for that, its just what I’ve heard through the grapevine.

Oh ok thanks! I’ll be on the lookout for it tomorrow! It’s already getting to my nerves all these uncertainty regarding the decisions

My daughter applied EA, good luck to everyone who applied ED.

2 Likes