Class of 2025 Early Decision Thread

My daughter applied ED to UM and is waiting to hear back. Good luck to everyone. I believe that everyone will end up where they are meant to be, but I am hoping to meet all of you in Coral Gables next summer. :slight_smile:

Do you think itā€™s coming out tomorrow? And if so, at what time?

Previous years first release was btwn 3-5 pm. It usually comes in waves. So is it going to be today? Thereā€™s no change in the portal though. Anyway good luck guys!!

Do you know if thats eastern time?

Yesā€¦eastern time.

Also the changes to the portal were on the mobile site and i think they changed it this year

What did they change this year? They changed the changes on the portal or they changed the release format and not make any changes to the portal?

I read on an old feed from class of 2024 that people saw changes on the mobile portal not the one that we have access to. I think they removed access to the mobile portal so thatā€™s why we arenā€™t seeing changes

So the portal we log into on our phone is a desktop version?

I think so

Oh ok fingers crossed then

still havenā€™t heard thinking itā€™ll be todayyy

does anyone else see an enrollment deposit at the bottom of their portal?

No. Am I supposed to see it?

Wait what? Mind sending a pic?

^? Please

am i allowed to? im kind of worried

Thereā€™s no rules prohibiting sharing of informationā€¦ btw thereā€™s also the freedom of information act pls lemme see it, Iā€™m freaking out and itā€™s gonna be ridiculous if they discipline some applicant for leaking a screenshot of the applicant portal

I hope youā€™re trolling, because my application portal does not have an ā€œenrollment depositā€ part. Lol either link a screenshot please because Iā€™m not trying to stress more than I already am

No enrollment deposit part in my portal!!