Class of 2025 Nepal

can I get a few colleges with generous aid and computer science course? Thank you!

Third gap year linu bhanda ta Nepal mai padhda ramro hola. Btw, gap year ma kei extracurriculars haru, yesto kei garenau?

Grinnell, Providence college, Vassar, Wellesley (women), Wesleyan, Lehigh, Skidmoreā€¦
LACs haru ma try gara.

1 Like

Providence College is unable to meet international studentsā€™ demonstrated need this year due to limited financial resources. I applied EA and was rejected for the same reason.

Iā€™ve been doing a policy development-related internship. Itā€™s pretty good imo. I got accepted in two but they are $25k and not worth the money. Reach college haru ma pauna ta garai cha yo barsha. The number of applicants have increased by more than 30% in most LACs.

Damn.
I had thought this year no. of Nepalese applicants have dropped compared to last year.

No man, itā€™s the exact opposite. Thanks to the test-optional policy, you have no SAT score requirement that wouldā€™ve somewhat limited the types of colleges one would apply to. This year almost everyoneā€™s applying to the same sets of schools- NYUAD, Tufts, Gettys, Grinnell, F&M, Brandeis, and now itā€™s the most difficult than ever.

Yeah, exactly! And among the large pool of applicants, people with slightly better test scores are most likely to get in. So ig that makes the whole test-optional thing non-existent.
Iā€™ve not heard about any test-optional applicants getting into these colleges (except NYUAD)

ā€œTest Optionalā€ is a hoax

deadline gaisakyo ni ta sabai ko

Oh right.
Ahile ta almost every college ko deadline gaisakyo hola.

So Lincoln has this thing called National Honor Society ā€¦ but Lincoln is the only member? Does that how it work?:sob: :sob: :sob:

Sorry to interrupt, I live in the US but Iā€™m Nepali and this came up on my feed, but anyways, National Honor Society is highly overrated and colleges donā€™t care whatsoever because so many people get into it. Lincoln is a member because it has a U.S. curriculum, and NHS is an American organization.

oh yes! totally forgot they use the US curriculum. thanks for the explanation.

Did anybody get into Wabash?

Know a guy who got in but didnā€™t get enough aid

Any ED 2 updates? All the best folks.

Does anyone know if Bates is a good school?

Anyone got an interview from Harvard or Tufts?

Has anyone been accepted to Trinity College, Mount Holyoke College, Reed College,Smith College till now?