Class of 2025 Nepal

Hey anybody here verify the fact and ban these person if possible for spreading the possible fake news, if it is .

Possibly it is due to a psychological phenomena due which the nature of the behaviour thats seen in your nature of chats contruding your brain the notion of doubt for this news, its called 'Pathological jealousy"

4 Likes

Oh, guess what? I just found out it was some guy who posted just saying,“Anybody attending MIT this fall ?” in a private group. But he was not actually attending MIT. Also, from BNKS a guy was waitlisted from UC Berkeley. It’s not jealousy bro, its the wrongdoings of you and your people. You should not do these mindless pranks.

1 Like

it certainly is. Before doubting some acknowledgment was expected to be seen or even some form of congratulations was expected to be in order! However the first thing one saw was doubt, and also asking for grades nd ecas! I can see it maybe not just you!

4 Likes

Not attending doesn’t necessarily mean that he didn’t get in, does it? The aid might not be suitable or he could’ve found any other uni to be a better fit. Why don’t we just appreciate the fact that someone has succeeded in something?

4 Likes

ani how does asking a question result in a conclusion that he is not admitted to MIT?

3 Likes

Damn man! People should hire you for detective work.

2 Likes

so that we can persecute innocent people every time?

@KrustyKrab57 think you need four eyes to see. You are exposed and you are trying to defend the wrong things. I have already gained the necessary information and it was a joke. I even got his name and found out he deleted that post.
@BeetShrutes bUT WRONG THINGS SHOULD NOT BE PROMOTED.

decent chance means I was acknowledging the possibility, but you directly jumped towards suspicion, strange

So what is truth ? Clarify me.

You are the detective. You must know.

1 Like

So then, what do you have to prove your own credibility? Jumping to conclusions and being skeptical ain’t doing you any good. Thank you!

yall be typin forever nd postin 5 words

2 Likes

haha looks like your friends have run out of ideas to lie just like you.
@BeetSchrutes And they cant lie in here.
@anon93754610 Where have you been ? After spreading fake news.

You’re filled with too much negative energy, dude! Chill out a little. You proved your point. Maybe they got into MIT and UCB maybe they didn’t. If they did, kudos to them. If they didn’t, solve the mystery detective.

4 Likes

for generations great thinkers are tinkering about the very same idea about the truth and reality. it is your perception and your belief. here it seems your tendency to alienate from the majority of the people just to uplift your vanity.

4 Likes

Survival is a metaphysical mystery and the Application process is a hoax. Dartmouth didn’t even let DartmouthSimp in😓

3 Likes

bruh u didnt even post anythin after literal typin for 5 mins

1 Like

exactly