Class of 2026 Admission Decisions - Towson University

Hello! Rumor has it that some people have started to receive acceptances for Fall 2022. I didn’t realize Towson had rolling admissions since the EA deadline is December 1. My son applied on November 16 so I assume we’ll have to wait awhile. For those that applied earlier, please post when applied, major, stats, and decision. May the odds be ever in your favor!

1 Like

Has your son heard back yet? WE are still waiting.

My son got his acceptance in the mail around December 3. Towson is one of the few schools who sends acceptances via snail mail and not through online portal. I hear it’s rolling admissions so they’ve been accepting people in waves. Hope you hear back soon!

Son was accepted back in December – has anyone received merit information yet?

Nothing yet. I thought they might not give any merit aid since there was no mention of it in the letter?

I called admissions last week and they said Honors decisions and Scholarships would come by mail by end of February. My hope is early Feb but it could be late Feb…

My DD have just received an hour ago by email a scholarship letter! I imagine they started to send this information for the applicants!

1 Like

Congrats! Thanks for the heads-up. We don’t see anything yet, but we’ll keep an eye out.

My son got his scholarship letter today and letter of Honors College acceptance on Wednesday. It’s so funny how Towson still uses snail mail.

Good to know! Congrats to your son and thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

My DD was accepted before Christmas and was just notified she got into the BFA Dance program. Unfortunately no scholarship $ which I found strange because she Has an unweighted 3.75 GPA with all Honors classes. :woman_shrugging:t3: And every other college has thrown lots of money at her. Oh well, we’re in state so tuition isn’t bad. I did call Admissions and was told this year was extremely competitive. She’s waiting for results from a few more dance auditions before making a decision.

1 Like