Class of 2027 Ignite Presidential Fellowship Program

Has anyone been through the interview for the Ignite Presidential Fellowship Program that was selected as a finalist? Wondering what the experience is like or really anything about it that may help calm my kid’s nerves?

1 Like

I would be curious to know this too…

Unfortunately I don’t have any information, but have your kid(s) been selected as finalists? I’m curious if the decisions went out

My son received an email that he was selected as a finalist and was given a link to select an interview slot on either Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Yes, my son was also selected for an interview. He received the zoom link earlier this week. Check you spam folder, so much gets lost there. :frowning:

My son had his interview this afternoon. He said it went well, and everyone was very nice. He told me there were no curve balls or questions he didn’t expect. I view it as a win because he wasn’t all that nervous going into it, and seemed like he enjoyed chatting with the committee.

For those that were interviewed, have you been contacted yet to hear if you were chosen? We understood the announcement would be mid-week?

Hi there, I believe the announcements were to be made this week? Have you heard anything?