Class of 2027 Nepal

As the application season for the Class of 2026 has come to an end, this thread will mark the beginning of the application season for the Class of 2027.
Best of luck to yall!

1 Like

There’s an active and supportive community of Nepali students full of current undergrads and grads who are putting an effort into guiding junior students to get into their dream college/university. College Access Nepal, a discord server whose link is https://■■■■■■■■■■/UKkWrBQMy3 .

They are going to run application sessions covering the entire US College Application process starting on Friday evening (29th of April). It’s going to cover everything from ECs, gap year, SAT prep, CommonApp essays, College Researchh to Misconceptions regarding getting a VISA.

For those of you who are wondering, it’s free of cost.

I, a recipient of a full-ride scholarship at NYUAD, along with hundreds of other Nepali Daju-Bhai Didi-Bahini will be there to answer all of your queries regarding the US college application process.
I don’t see any reason why somebody would want to miss out on this opportunity.
So join the discord server, and begin your undergrad journey today.

https://■■■■■■■■■■/UKkWrBQMy3

Link to the discord server: College Access Nepal

How often does Colby accept Nepali Students ?

1 Like

previous year Colby accepted two students from Nepal.

Hi !
I am new here. I am trying hard to understand the conversations going here. First off, can anyone tell me the meaning of thread? What does thread mean here? And I am naive in terms of selecting college. So can anyone tell me some less competitive( testo top universities nai k aali average students haru lai pni chances hune khalko) but good universities/colleges for ED1 and ED2???
My Stats are :
Class 10 : 3.20
Class 11: 3.49
Class 12: 3.41
SAT (in Dec)
ECAs:

1. First Runner Up in District level singing Competition.
  2. Winner: District level singing Competition
  3. Winner: Virtual Speech Competition.
  4. Deupty Head Sports : In school
  5. First Runner Up : SOS Singing Star( in school)
  6. Miss Confident: In Miss Teen Chitwan
  7. Lead Organizer: Orchid Spark( In college)

Testo National Level ko thulo ta kei xaina bai. Uesto profile ko manxe le ni pauxa ta scholarship??
Someone guide me please.

Hiii! so scholarship haru chai literally depends on timi kun uni apply gardai chau. Aani there’s nothing like top uni where average student have chances. so baru list prep gara aani can help you.
better join CAN server.

Where has the conversation moved? Where can we see who got into what university? I mean the high school which they belong to: