Class of 2027--University of Oregon

Congrats! Did she apply to a specific major? What time of day did she receive the email?

My son was admitted this evening via email about a status update :tada:
App submitted beginning of October.

2 Likes

Son admitted tonight as well Econ major, SoCal. First acceptance!

3 Likes

My son was accepted tonight too. He applied last week so super quick!

2 Likes

D23 accepted yesterday (didn’t check email until today) OOS. Applied 10/20. Anyone know when we can expect merit aid info?

2 Likes

My daughter was admitted on Friday. She submitted on 9/25, but her school only uploaded transcript and counselor rec a week ago. Best of luck to all who are still waiting!

1 Like

Does anyone know if Oregon gives merit? If so, do we need to apply or will we receive a financial aid package after being admitted?

Here is info on scholarships. Some require an additional application but not all

Thank you!

DS got his acceptance notification tonight. (His first)! He submitted last Wednesday and his counselor got everything in on Monday. He wasn’t expecting to hear so soon.

1 Like

Ditto! We got our notification last night too and my kid applied just 2 weeks ago!

2 Likes

I’m sure you have the answer you need by now since this was posted a while ago…but just in case, this happened to my son - all of the information on the SRAR was jumbled. He had it reopened for him to make corrections and resubmitted.

Thank you, yes, we were able to make the necessary revisions and resubmit.

1 Like

Applied 10/31 for DS OOS. No response yet.

Did a second visit today and I think it sealed the deal for our son. The funny thing is we had the same tour guide today that we had the first visit. Just happenstance. We will come for Duck Days. If we get that tour guide a third time, I think I should buy a lottery ticket. :rofl:

1 Like

My son was admitted a couple of weeks ago. They were super fast! Has anyone from OOS received any merit $ yet?

1 Like

D23 received the Apex award and was accepted a few days ago. CO student, my D22 attends and loves it!

1 Like

My son has not heard on merit yet but he did get an email stating he needs to fill out something financial in the portal.

Out of curiosity, what date was his application submitted?

Mine applied 10/31 as well and we have not heard anything yet. Please let me know when you hear and I will do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like