Class of 2027--University of Oregon

D23 applied 10/18, admitted 10/29, received merit email 11/9 with Summit awarded.

Also applied on 10/31. I guess she should have got in a week sooner because it sounds like decisions were a lot sooner and then they got the crush of applications at the deadline.

Mine applied 10/30. She received her acceptance with Summit award today!

2 Likes

My kid applied about 4 weeks ago (Early action) and hasn’t heard yet. Got accepted to OSU about a week after applying. Have people heard under EA yet? What’s the timeline? Getting worried it’s a bad sign. (OOS Business major)

My son applied 8/31 and got accepted 10/22. Majoring in computer science. They didn’t start processing apps until Oct. Give it time. Business is a popular major. We were just there for a second tour and it sounded like the admissions office is busily working through apps. Early applicants will hear for sure by Dec 15. Good luck!

My son also applied EA for business administration and is still waiting. We’re also OOS and he applied 10/30. I’m hoping they’re taking more time for business so they can make direct admit notifications at the same time. Good luck!

1 Like

Applied October 26 and heard back November 6.

Correction. My son missed the email notification and just realized he was accepted on Nov 21 for pre-business with a Summit scholarship. Go Ducks!

2 Likes

Any Human Physiology Majors (or any others) out there still waiting for an acceptance decision? Applied on 10/31. I know there are still a few more weeks still before the decision date…but getting anxious!

have you heard anything yet? We have not…just checking to see if others in same boat! Hope we hear this week!

Daughter applied 10/30 for Art and Technology. Was notified a week later by the Art and Technology department that they accepted her based on her portfolio, but her admission is pending general admission decision. She got accepted on the 11/23 with Summit scholarship. Very excited!

1 Like

We have not heard anything yet. Fingers crossed this week

1 Like

My son applied and got the general admission acceptance from UofO (dated) 10/31, but with “pending program approval” for Art and Technology. Anyone else in the same boat?

1 Like

Does anyone know how long it takes to get accepted to Art and Technology after a general acceptance to the university? My son was accepted on 10/31, pending program approval for Art and Tech

My son applied 10/31 and received his acceptance last week but did not see it until yesterday.

2 Likes

congrats! Which major?

Did you get an email? or was it uploaded to the admissions portal?

Son got acceptance notification yesterday evening - very happy! Applied on 10/31

4 Likes

Chemical Engineering major is what I think they put down.

1 Like

Does Oregon have engineering?