Class Rings

<p>Bumping up this thread because I had occasion to work with a gentleman today who was sporting a very large, very beautiful college ring.</p>

<p>I asked him where his ring was from, and he told me it was not his class ring, but his national championship ring from his football days.</p>

<p>It was the size of a Super Bowl ring.</p>

<p>Now, his ring was from the school up the river, but I do wonder if AJ will get a giant ring like that from his national championship win.</p>

<p>I was flabbergasted, by the way, and kicked myself the whole way home for not getting his autograph so I could give it to Slippy.</p>

<p>For those of you fawning over the Gaggie rings, yes, they all buy them. They also squeeze odd parts of their bodies during football games and do bizarre things in mason jars… “tradition” is very important at Berlin on the Bayou. Their ring is actually very tacky. The underside of the ring has a bunch of bumps in it. They call them all the a**holes at UT. They endeavor to rub them out as quickly as possible after getting their ring…classy, right? Now that they have jettisoned themselves from Texas football, I wonder which SEC team now get that honor, or if they will continue to obsess on UT. Our son thought about going there for a hot New York second before he came to his senses. Once he earns it, I’ll be happy to see an “A” ring on him for years to come over a ring from that nasty little A$M, where men are men and sheep are scared!</p>