<p>TOK
IB H calc
HL Chem
HL English
HL 20th century history
SL Spanish
General music
How hard are these classes?</p>

<p>Honestly, from what I have heard within my own school and others, here’s what I think:</p>

<p>-IB HL Calc is course heavy and intensive. Make sure you love the math you are taking and your college of choice requires it.
-HL Chem is supposed to be difficult, but if you happen to have an interest in the subject, I’d say go for it!
-HL English: if you have a great teacher, this class can be entertaining and doable. In my school, we have a really good teacher, and everyone is pretty much guaranteed at least a 5.
-HL History: I have seen plenty of people with a schedule similar to yours but with a slight difference; history is an SL. This course contains a lot of content so make sure you are able to dedicate plenty of time to reviewing topics. </p>

<p>If you are able to organize yourself and seriously dedicate some time not only to these subjects but also to yourself (let’sface it: you’d go crazy if you didn’t), then this schedule is possible. Also, talk to your counselor about what you are taking. What are you intending to do with college that might require a course load such as this? I hope to take the medical route, so here’s my schedule:</p>

<p>TOK
Math SL (we don’t have HL :frowning: )
Spanish SL
Chem HL
English HL
History HL
Art HL (I just like art, but I have heard that the deadlines are crazy for this one)</p>

<p>Oh and as for spanish, just study what you need to; it shouldn’t be that difficult, but it depends on the person. I can’t say anything for music myself, but I have a few friends who plan on taking it, and it seems easy.</p>

<p>The math isn’t HL. It’s SL.</p>

<p>do any of you know how hard IB Music is?</p>

<p>I’m not taking IB music</p>

<p>I think that you will do fine as long as you
a) Know how to manage your time and prioritize.
b) Aren’t doing too many EC’s.
Just make sure that you want to commit to the program and you have classmates to collaborate with; a good support system will be essential!</p>