Classes won't fit in schedule?

<p>Hi, So I'm majoring in biochem and am required to take bio 150 and 151 plus chem 111 first semester in order to stay on track. However all of these classes only run mon/wed/fri and have similar time slots. Everything would be fine except bio 151 (3 hour lab) meets once a week right in the middle of when I would have to take chem. I would imagine there's something I'm missing here since these are requirements for biochem majors, anyone have any ideas? Should I just sign up and wait to talk to someone if there's a time conflict? Thanks :)</p>

<p>You won’t be able to register for classes that have a time conflict. You will get an error when you try to do it.</p>

<p>I’m biochemistry premed…you do not need to fulfill all the requirements in one semester, I had my advising session already. You can elect to take either biology with the lab this semester and chemistry with a lab next semester on whatever level you enter on. Chances are if you are trying to take them together the labs interfere with other classes.</p>