Classification of AP Macroeconomics for no California public school

None of the categories really seemed to fit, so I was wondering what other people entered it as

AP MacroEcon is under Category G in the A-G course list.

@Gumbymom Sorry, reading this list I realize I misinterpreted how to classify courses. Does this mean I should classify things like level 4 and 5 french as college preparatory electives instead of just language courses, because they are in the G category?

Also, would you say Macroeconomics is a mathematics elective or a social science elective, it seems like it could fit either comfortably

Social Science.

No, French should go under Language. Are you a CA resident and go to a CA HS? If so, you can look up the correct categories for your HS courses with this link: https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist#/list/search/institution

AP MacroEcon would be categorized as Social Science/History

@Gumbymom sorry for asking so many questions but thanks so much for your help.

Am I supposed to send an official score report for my AP grades? I wasn’t prompted to like I was for the SAT score report but I just wanted to make sure.

Also while I’m asking, I understand you don’t need to send LOR’s unless they request them. That’s correct, right?

You only send AP scores to the college that you eventually will enroll and attend. AP scores are not used in admission decisions. AP scores are only for college credit. After you have taken your Senior year AP tests, you will send an official score report with all your scores.

UCB is the only school asking for LOR’s from a small sampling of students. Do not send anything unless requested by the UC’s.