Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Thanks! Good for her!!

Just got in. OOS,1440(770 Math),4.4 weighted on 4.0, engineering

4 Likes

My son oos just received his acceptance. Engineering. Email says a scholarship will be given, but will not receive the award until March of 2022. Any clue as to why it takes so long.

1 Like

Did she submit sat scores ?

Yes I’m sorry. 1540 sat 34 act 4.56. Little bitty school in rural Indiana.

1 Like

My older daughter is a Clemson Nursing major. It’s a fantastic program! Good luck to your daughter!

2 Likes

D got into business school. Any ideas how much the academic scholarship mentioned in the decision letter usually is? Says notification of amount in March. TIA

Following. If so, someone please share a link. Thanks!

My son received his acceptance tonight as well! Very similar - Engineering major, OOS. Academic Award
no specifics on merit until March.

1 Like

She took the ACT vs. SAT, but yes, she did submit them with a score of 31. This is roughly equivalent to a 1400 SAT.

1 Like

We live in town with a pretty huge high school in MA. I do know others from surrounding towns who also applied for nursing, and have not heard. There are still many, many acceptances yet to come, but I know that as helpful as these forums can be, it is also tough to see when you are waiting
not easy.

2 Likes

Our D was accepted into Engineering yesterday with Merit (March announcement). Her stats are 4.0 unweighted, 4.6 weighted (Calc’d by Clemson), 33 ACT, class rank 6/366. Applied prior to Sept 15th.

2 Likes

D accepted yesterday too!!! Congratulations to all accepted!

1 Like

Son was accepted last evening, too. OOS, 1430, 4.5, rank 15 out of 500. He applied in late September. Congratulations to all!

2 Likes

Admitted yesterday, email to check portal. OOS, Computer Science,4.6, 33 ACT, no rank info. Same about the merit-- must be a lot of very small merit awards?? Anyone know what we can expect?

It might top out at $12,000? Last year my daughter got $8000, 3.9 UGPA (1 B freshman year), 33 ACT.

1 Like

Daughter accepted last night! OOS; 1440 SAT; 32 ACT; Political Science with academic scholarship
 more details in March.

2 Likes

Thank you-- that’s helpful. I figured it had to be pretty low since a lot seem to be awarded.

1 Like

I heard it was higher a few years ago.

We have been waiting patiently since Oct 20th to hear. Daughter accepted into health science-pre professional program. So very excited, currently her top choice. Scholarship TBD in March. Stats, ACT 33, 4.0 unweighted, 6 APs, varsity sport/captain, several other leadership roles in her high school.

5 Likes