Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

I don’t think they offered EA, admissions are rolling this year.

1 Like

No idea how many are later than Clemson, but University of Washington won’t release decisions until March 1-15, and had an app deadline of Nov. 15.

1 Like

We applied to UWashington too, and the UC schools are end of March. The waiting and wondering for months is starting to wear us all down!!

1 Like

Does anyone know how competitive graphic communications major is?

UC’s definitely have a long wait time from Submittal to Decision. Wondering how many students have already decided/sent deposits to their other choices versus waiting for a March or April release date?

As someone else said Clemson does not have EA. Clemson calls it “priority deadline” which, while similar to EA, is not EA. Clemson’s deadline is Dec 1 for a notification in mid feb, which is a similar amount of time to Nov 1 deadline for schools who notify in Mid Jan. While you may have applied before Nov 1, Clemson still has to consider apps sent at the end of Nov.

1 Like

I applied to this major but unsure of the competitiveness, wondering the same!

Graphic Coms is not a capped major so not that competitive. There is little reason you would get in to Clemson but not graphic coms with past numbers

does anyone know how many people they let in each year for Language and International Health?

Thanks for the feedback. Great info.

Do you know what the past numbers looked like compared to other business majors, understandable if you do not

I don’t. Only familiar with graphic b/c I applied to Sports Coms and Graphics coms and was told to list Sport as my first choice major as it’s capped. Was told I could always switch from sport to graphic but the other way wasn’t as easy.

I applied Sports Communication first and Communications second. Didn’t know Sports Coms was capped but thank GOD I put a backup

Great info! Thanks so much

I had been told only 20 kids (including athletes) get in per year

Yeah same here. Rough times

Sam_Calhoun

What stats did you apply with to Sports Comm? In-state or OOS? GPA? Etc. please if you feel comfortable sharing.

does anyone know how competitive the communication and psychology majors are?

1 Like

A few things from Evan McDow’s (admissions person) Instagram

1. When asked about the rumors of a Friday release he simply said “We’re on track to have decisions out around the middle of this month” – take this as you will

2. All Priority decisions will be released at once

3. We will NOT receive confirmation of a release date ahead of time, but will get an email when decisions come out

Seems like it’s going to be wait and see towards the end of this week into next…

9 Likes

how hard is it for computer science out of state?