Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Maybe I am not understanding but how does on track for the middle of the month equate to end of month or early next month?

Sorry…you said end of week not month… I will do better

1 Like

my son also applied at NC State (NC is our home state) and was deferred even though he has 7 AP classes and has taken AP Calc BC and Physics C. For NC state we are applying from Wake County which is almost like applying from out of state.

We have a very sweet spot for Clemson…my mom had given them Bell Labs funding for their EE department. We have heard such great things about the university.

For the Lyceum Scholars Program, there is an interview before being selected, but not all applicants get interviewed.

Yes, applying from Wake County or Mecklenburg County is like being from Michigan. Same problem at UNC.

1 Like

Anyone have any info on when decisions will come out? I see earlier postings here saying possibly this Thursday (10th) or Friday (11th), or next Wed (15th)

One of those days for sure lol

4 Likes

15th is a Tuesday don’t be stretching it till Wednesday :joy::joy:

3 Likes

what county are you dealing with?

I would guess this Friday (2/11) at 6pm EST

3 Likes

Does anyone know the OOS acceptance rate? I feel like I have decently high stats but I’m not sure what they look for in an OOS applicant?

4 Likes

true dat! my bad

1 Like

Do you know when the interviews happen or students are notified?

Google: Clemson Common Data set. Usually around page 21 for benchmark stats.

Err on the higher side for OOS since primary state residence (SC) is very important.

Most answers to blog Qs are here and great way to gauge. Good luck everyone

1 Like

Look at my post 3 days ago. All info you probably want

1 Like

I am thinking the same

1 Like

Tomorrow at 6pm is the rumor….

1 Like

That’s what the recruiter said on a Clemson zoom. He thought tomorrow, but said could be Friday too…but for sure this week.

2 Likes

Exciting!! Where’d you hear this??

Mecklenburg

1 Like