Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

yeah mine isn’t out rn either

mine isn’t out

did they send an email saying status update?

This test optional makes it hard! I would think a score in there normal top 50% range would be helpful. How can it hurt? But who knows. Seems anything goes this year!

2 Likes

25 kids in my daughters zeemee group just got their acceptance

1 Like

where are they from???

Mmmmm! Wondering why Clemson chose to Text Application updates. Must be something new. Very Rare!!!

No not text. The kids texted in zeemee that they just got notification. It’s first wave I guess

3 Likes

what is zeemee?

Cool. My apology. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

In these waves are rejections going out as well?

The zeemee kid was joking…

2 Likes

What?

prob

1 Like

He said it after that he was just kidding.

1 Like

is there a backway to see if you got admitted? I know of a way through NC State

1 Like

Not feeling great about chances right now. My school has a 100 point scale, unweighted, and I have an 89.76 with a 29 super-scored ACT. 1 AP, but 2 AP’s and one College class senior year. Part time job, outside of school theater, football for a year. I improved my grades every year and have so far gotten into UofSC with a hefty scholarship, waitlisted from Pitt, and deferred from NC State. Definitely feel good about my chances getting into State as my 1st semester average for senior year was 95+. I’ll be getting Virginia Tech back probably next week which is my top. I’m OOS from NY but used to live in NC. Do I have any chance whatsoever? In a normal year I feel like I would but it is so unbelievably competitive this year.

Unlikely. If there is I wouldn’t do it. Kids have gotten in trouble in the past

1 Like

There used to be a back door way, but Clemson fixed it after a parent literally CALLED ADMISSIONS to tell them that she couldn’t get the hack to work!

My daughter is in the zeemee chat and many just got their acceptance thru email