Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Is bridge the summer start program?
edited
I figured it out

thank you for telling me this.

No, not from what I read.

My daughter sent an email asking to be considered for both Bridge and Summer Start and they replied they would note that for both in her file.

Decision Types

Fall Admit

Admitted first-years for Fall have until May 1 to choose whether or not to enroll. Students admitted to Fall may opt into the Summer term if they choose.

Clemson Summer Start

Some students are admitted to the Summer term through the Clemson Summer Start program. Students have until May 1 to choose whether or not to enroll.

Bridge to Clemson

Students admitted to the Bridge to Clemson program will begin their Clemson experience by taking courses at Tri-County Technical College for their first year. Bridge students must express interest in the program by April 24 and have until May 1 to commit to Clemson. Some students will also be offered a place on the Bridge to Clemson waitlist.

January Admit

Students admitted to the Spring semester will enroll at Clemson in January. Students may choose to take courses at another institution during the Fall semester and enroll as a transfer student. If students do not take courses during the Fall semester, they will enroll as a first-year student.

Waitlist

A limited number of students will be offered a place on Clemsonā€™s waitlist. Students should carefully review their decision letter for information on how to express interest in the waitlist.

Deny

We encourage students who receive this decision to review our transfer admission guidelines and consider transferring to Clemson in the future.

2 Likes

I logged onto my sonā€™s portal with no problem like 2 mins ago

No. Bridge is fall start.

4 Likes

interesting noteā€¦the tall pine trees that line up the streets that we live inā€¦over by Raleigh NCā€¦was a result of Clemson genetically alternating pine treesā€¦so they would be tall enough to make telephone poles with.

I raced through the comments just now - so is it for sure tonight at 5 or 6? and is that East Coast time?? We are out of state. Super nervous mama over here.

east coast so 1 minute

2 Likes

maybe or 10 min later

We have no idea

Decisions are posted!!! OMG!!

Thank you! Iā€™m grabbing a cocktail now. My son is clueless. Very slim chances right now but would be such a wonderful opportunity

Waitlisted

I just got my acceptance, so theyā€™re out. Congratulations to everyone who gets accepted!

5 Likes

Accepted OOS!

3 Likes

well bye bye clemson

Accepted! OOS

4.15 wgpa
1520 SAT

2 Likes