Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Just received it! Accepted. Check your portal.

Woohoo! Congrats! My daughter got accepted too!

1 Like

Yay! My son got in too!! To those who did not get into the honors college, I have a son who is a sophomore at Clemson now. Heā€™s not in the honors college and absolutely loves it and finds many, many fun academic opportunities like summer study abroad and creative inquiry. Itā€™ll be great.

2 Likes

D accepted to Honors College. Congratulations to all.

when do we hear about merit?

I think they said March for merit

Merit comes out 3/22

Not soon enough.

1 Like

Where did you see this date at?

1 Like

I had seen that date a few weeks back and marked it down but now i cant find it. I can now only find ā€œmid to late Marchā€ which is from Clemsonā€™s Scholarship webpage. So I will retract the March 22 date as i cannot verify that now. I do not want to share any unsubstantiated info here.

1 Like

Does anyone know when Lyceum invites go out? Thank you.

4 Likes

Congrats to all of the kids who were admitted to the Honors college! My daughter was admitted to Clemson last week but she did not apply to HC. She did apply for a Lyceum scholar spot. Does anyone know if you can be a Lyceum scholar as well as be in the Honors College? I also read that kids can apply to HC until 2/22. Before encouraging my daughter to do so (we are OOS so financially this could make the difference)- would those whose kids have been admitted to HC mind sharing their stats? Thank you!

1 Like

My daughters are 4.4wgpa, 3.9uw, 1480 Sat, 8 APs, the rest honors, varsity tennis captain, many extra curr, OOS

4 Likes

My daughter is a freshman who applied to Clemson last minute last year but didnā€™t apply to honors, with identical stats. I wondered if she wouldā€™ve gotten in. She applied after her fall semester with a 4.0 and got in for the spring. I hope itā€™s with the extra $. For those who didnā€™t apply they can apply as current students.

Congrats! Did you just find out yesterday?

She can be a Lyceum Scholar and Honors College at the same time. Thereā€™s some discussion on the Lyceum page that discusses how the Lyceum Scholarsā€™ classes could replace the Honor College requirements as well. Iā€™ve read it but not well enough to describe any better. If my child gets into Lyceums, Iā€™ll read more about it at that point. Such a small group of kids makes it tough to get in.

Also, Iā€™d recommend applying to the Honors College if she might be interested. Iā€™ve seen stats all over the place and Iā€™m not sold they have a lot of impact on getting in. Obviously, the better stats the better the chance but Iā€™ve seen test scores anywhere from 1350-1600/30-36. I looked at the last two yearsā€™ discussions and got worried my son wouldnā€™t get in. It doesnā€™t cost anything extra if sheā€™d be interested. There is additional cost and from what I have heard and there are no additional scholarships for being in the Honors College.

This is very helpful- thank you!

Does anyone know if there will be an admitted students day in person at Clemson? Do they typically do this or no?

It was a while ago for my daughter, but I believe it was late February that she was invited to interview for Lyceum. She was notified of her acceptance very soon after the interview. Some people were not interviewed until April. It probably changes each year and depends on how many of the initial students end up enrolling at other universities and they still need to fill a class of cohorts.

Yes, there is one for your school (at least my daughterā€™s department does) and then we did the virtual session last night, it was good.