Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

I just got an email from Clemson regarding “award notification” but I can only access it after setting up DUO and an iRoar account. i’m on it!

1 Like

finaid email went to d22, subject: Award Notification

1 Like

It’s a combination of three scholarships: Clemson Univ, O/S tuition, and Clemson nonresident

1 Like

D got email, and had iROAR set up. A big fat nothing.

Did his acceptance letter make mention of a merit scholarship, amount to be forthcoming?

Yikes, OOS DD got $11,750.

I wonder if all merit has been released or if the awards are being rolled out

In-state $24695 scholarships/grants and $33695 total

1 Like

Per year or over 4 years?

1 Like

Per year

1 Like

That is fabulous!!! Congrats! Rare they are that generous in state at Clemson.

Son OOS ended up with $19,500 in scholarships/grants. Wasn’t expecting this much, so we are glad that we can actually put Clemson back on the list.

2 Likes

It would help future readers when posting awards to separate out OOS merit and grants. It can get confusing to families when they see the large awards including grants and then FA gets flooded with complaint calls :wink:

1 Like

Incredible! Congratulations!
In-state COA is only $26k, so you are set.

Are grants need-based, while scholarships are merit-based?

2 Likes

For readers in future years:
$10,500 O/S scholarship
$1,250 Eubanks-Dewitt scholarship
In addition she would get a small extra amount Clemson offers for national merit finalist.
Stats: 36 ACT, 16 APs, NMF, 4.0 unweighted, Valedictorian, strong ECs.

2 Likes

True. For clarity, my son’s was the $10,500 OOS tuition scholarship + $500 Miller Family Scholar. The rest was Clemson nonresident grant.

1 Like

That is great! Does anyone know if the Clemson nonresident grant varies per year? it is vague.

That is a question we’ll be asking FA office.

1 Like

So did everyone have the congratulations on your award header in iroar even if nothing was linked?