Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Thank you!!:relaxed:This year I’ll be waiting for it​:blush:

Any chance you remember what time last years decision was posted ? 6pm?

1 Like

Isn’t this the first year they’ve done a December 1 release? I don’t know that anything from prior years is predictive.

Yes- it is new this year. I guess we’ll have to just wait and see! Thanks to all who responded!

2 Likes

It wasn’t December 1st last year but I knew it was coming out at 5pm EST whatever day it was. I sat at a restaurant and waited. Maybe they only gave a day or two notice.

last years was 6pm (im a clemson freshmen) - before the decisions were released the withdraw application button on my portal disappeared and it said “starting Fall 2022” - my friend who applied this year doesn’t have the withdraw button and it says “starting fall 2023”

3 Likes

My sons says starting at Clemson in fall 2023 but not sure that is new. Dont see a withdraw button - where would it be?

My daughter’s says starting Fall 2023 also, but she was not sure if that was always there. We didn’t see a withdraw button.

Same

Clemson EA decisions came out yesterday!

Hi- hoping to get some information from Class of 2026 Clemson families! My son was just admitted EA for fall 2023- We are OOS. At this point, admissions does not have the Admitted Student Event date yet. Was wondering if anyone can share when the admitted student event was last year? (March? April?) Thanks ahead of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

When did Clemson say RD would be released by last year? Right now for 2027 they’re saying “by March 1st”. Did they say that for you guys too? I believe it came out in mid Feb last year for 2026

Clemson RD came out Thursday Feb. 10th last year. I remember we knew earlier in the week for the Thursday release.

2 Likes

Isn’t it to come out March 1st? When we called a few weeks back they said March 1st. Has anyone heard otherwise. We were deferred to RD in December. But eagerly awaiting.

They announced on their Instagram that it’s on March 1st yesterday. It’s a long wait… they’re gonna lose some amazing applicants

2 Likes

There was not an admitted students day last year. FYI.

How does it work if your roommate freshman year joins a fraternity/ sorority? Do they leave your dorm room after 1st semester to go live with their frat/sorority in those dorms where the frats/sororities are housed?

1 Like

If students decide to live on their fraternity/sorority hall, then they typically do that the following academic year. Sometimes if there is an opening on the hall a student may try to live there the second semester freshman year, but that isn’t the norm.

My daughter pledged freshman year, she couldn’t even get into the sorority dorm for sophomore year.

1 Like

Yes, most sororities will do a lottery for living on the hall since there are more girls than spots.

2 Likes