Clemson Class of 2024

D just got an email that she was accepted to Summer bound program.

Oh well…

My DS just got notified he’s off the waitlist conditional on doing summer bound! He emailed one of the advisors but does anyone here have info on what’s going on with summer programs?

@pghmom72 congratulation to your son. Is he going to accept?

@burghdad most likely. He just put a deposit down at VT, and was getting excited to go there, but Clemson has always been his #1. Now I will need to go back and reread your advice about the easiest way to get to campus!

@Lacole03 we just got that email, too! Will she accept?

Will she accept? I know you had said this is where she wants to go

Is anyone still on waiting list?

Admitted off the waitlist SUMMER BOUND!!! I’m not sure if I will accept, but it is certainly an honor. OOS NY Graphic Communication major

@pghmom72
@CollegeorBustNE

Well, it’s nice to know she got in. We did deposit LSU, which she loves and has roommates already. They also have a great program for athletic training (which we actually like better then Clemson, which isn’t really a clearly defined program for them).

She doesn’t really want to give up her whole senior summer either but would if she really wanted to go.

I’m sure no money either and they would be pretty costly for OOS on top of the $10k for the summer program.

We need to think about it for a bit.

Where do you find financial aid summary?

You may want to see how Clemson will be handling the Summer session, as well. If they end up running it online, which a lot of schools have already stated, then losing her senior summer isn’t quite as bad. She’d still be able to hang with friends and such, as opposed to moving down to Clemson early. Something to think about.

FYI…

Also, summer sessions will be online.

@HokieCrazy thank you. This is good to know!

Clemson have just announced they are moving all undergrad and grad summer academics courses to online instruction through Aug.7. It specifies Summer II sessions (which is Tiger Bound, but does not specifically list that) and will be also conducting virtual orientations this summer. It is unclear for those that are Tiger Bound whether they will now be admitted as Fall students or whether they will be required to participate in online classes.

Does the TigerTown Summer Bound come in a big orange envelope?

Your Iroar portal

Is it weird that I haven’t heard anything? I applied January 15, got the email about my materials being received in early February. I’m getting worried now.

still on the waitlist sadly

Just submitted my deposit today!

We submitted the deposit this weekend, too. Ready to be Tigertown Bound!