Clemson Class of 2024

@Drich21 also which link are we talking about? I’ve seen a few posted and not sure which was from last year and which people have been using for this year. Thanks in advance.

The hack changed for D20 yesterday. Will keep you all posted on whether an envelope shows up in a few days! Fingers crossed that many of us will hear something soon!!

Also during our tour last spring they were very clear that they were a numbers/ stats based admission and did not do a holistic review like some other schools. They even said multiple times that if you didn’t meet their stats you should really consider applying to other schools. It was by far our least favorite tour! It’s still on the list because 1) in state, 2) direct admit nursing program, and 3) because we know tons of current and former Clemson grads and they all really loved and rave about their Clemson experience.

I get the feeling that with all their football success they are getting lots more applications and simply don’t have to work as hard to recruit as they may have in the past.

Regarding the hack and the conversations from last year, the link can be found in #2 on this page https://www.clemson.edu/accepted-students/next-steps.html
and my understandings was that the HACK per se was entering the CUID number in the box on the first page as instructed and hitting continue and getting a positive response on the next page… which said “To continue The Clemson Username Setup Process please enter the following information from your acceptance letter.”… that some people at that point did not get anything that eluded to an acceptance letter… because if you haven’t received the letter you can’t have an activation code. I think some here are saying that if you enter a random code into that box on page 2, that there are different responses that might change or some type of “tell”… But that’s not how I understood last year’s “hack” . The question is… has anyone entered their CUID # in and not received the “To continue The Clemson Username Setup Process please enter the following information from your acceptance letter.”… it seemed most everyone had so maybe its meaningless… but that was really early on. It seemed like last year it said “Unable to determine your acceptance status…” for those who had not been accepted or accepted yet. You can search “way to tell early”

We used
https://studentonboarding.app.clemson.edu/#

If you look back at Rubix1 post - they explain the change that occurs in the hack. After using the CU number - I entered 6 random numbers on the next page. It’s that message that changed for us.

I will circle back if we get anything in the mail.

Hi @mebmama, do you mind sharing your daughters stats since she has applied for nursing and the hack is possibly/probably saying her nursing acceptance is on its way. Thanks!

It seems like the hack is working for everyone. Is there anyone that it isn’t work for? It changed for my D Monday and still haven’t got anything in the mail yet.

Sure!
ACT: 30; WGPA: 4.8; Rank 45/550
Lots of leadership, sports, service, job etc but not sure they even look at much of that!

@mebmama They will love that class rank…

@doglover31

What message do you get not when entering a random 6 digit code ? Do you still get “no activation code on record” or “does not match our records”. Curious if people are still getting different messages ??

i still get “no activation token found on record”

I’m getting the same thing

What are both of your stats and first choice major?

This is the exact message I’m getting on the 2nd screen after entering CU number :
In red print
“The activation token you entered does not match the one on record. Please try again.”
Before Friday it said something like no record on file.

Major - Business
OOS
96.5 w GPA
33 ACT

My daughter applied 10/25 and received the 1st email from Clemson on Nov 1 with her CUID. Today she received an email that says her file is complete and ready to be reviewed. It still says that she will not know until February 15th. Hopefully its sooner :slight_smile: Her GPA is 3.95 and ACT 29, so not sure she will be accepted. Fingers crossed!

Same for my daughter…its the same email she received on Nov 1 with her CUID # she is OOS NY GPA 4.0 SAT 1370…good luck to everyone

My daughter got the same email. She received the first email acknowledging application on 11/3 and just received one saying her application is complete. We are OOS -NJ. Good luck everyone!

@gobux @YETI50 @scs528 have you tried the hack above? Curious what message you get.

@Drich21 no token found on record. What are you seeing?

@gobux. Thanks for checking
In red type
“The activation token you entered does not match the one on record. Please try again”
I believe before last Friday, it said no token found on record … nothing in the mail yet. Applied in September.

@Drich21 i hope that means good news for you!! Ours has not changed at all yet. Keep us posted. Are you OOS?