Clemson Class of 2024

I am just curious if everyone’s status on the hack link says to “enter your activation code” after putting in your CUID?

My daughters says to enter your activation code on your acceptance letter. However, I believe it is way too early to be accurate. We did have a friend check their daughters and hers did not and said said something like try again. So, I had the slightest bit of hope since her daughter applied much later and may not be in the system yet.

I forgot to mention that the hack was accurate for my son two years ago. He never got the ‘enter your activation code’ prompt and he was not accepted. However, we did not know about the hack so early back then so we didn’t do it until January.

I just cant imagine they decided so early when aceptances are still pouring in. However, my son is there now. I know by November they start sending out the high merit acceptances out so I believe it will be more realistic then. I pray it really is working now, but I am just too nervous to get my hopes up this early.

So my son got his “application submitted” email today and his CUID#, I tried the link mentioned and we get the “enter activation code from acceptance letter”. So is the consensus that this is the UNOFFICIAL acceptance? If so, sweet!!

Personally I do not think it works that quickly. I believe it is way too early still. Fingers crossed though.

This is all very curious. My daughter submitted her application aug 9 and she received the application completed email sept 22. I know her teacher sent the transcript over the summer shortly after she completed the app and her counselor was surprised it took that long. Anyway we are Out of state (Virginia). I tried the hack last night with her CUID and it says “to continue the Clemson username setup process please enter the following information from your acceptance letter. Wow hard not to hope this is seriously good news although this could also be a a Bridge or Summer bound offer.

correct. I am not banking on it this early at all, but my daughter did receive the same message.

Tried the link, “welcome
To Clemson… please enter the following info from your acceptance letter”

We also received a large packet today from the school of engineering, from the Director of Undergrad recruitment “

Did anyone else get this?

Has everyone here received the “application completed email” mentioned above? My son applied early Sept. Test scores sent at the end of Sept and transcripts last week. Wondering if we should expect an email now that they have everything … (we previously got email with CUID # and another email stating they needed transcripts and test scores.) thx

Yes, you will receive another email when everything is complete. My daughter received hers a few weeks ago.

Thanks @mweb136
Btw - he hasn’t received the “your application is complete”but the link with his CUID number gives us the same message - enter code from activation letter. So, wouldn’t say that means anything at this point.

I agree. Good luck and keep us posted and I’ll be sure to do the same. My son is a senior at Clemson now and is thriving!

What date is considered the “applied” date ? The date application was submitted or the date you get the email that your application is complete ?

The date the application was submitted. That will be the date that is used for housing selection purposes too.

How do you know if Clemson has all your materials?
Got the letter saying they had everything except transcript (a few weeks ago), and Coalition says transcript was sent.
But how do we confirm that? Will Admissions send another email when they have everything?

Did the hack mentioned above and got same message as y’all (enter activation code from acceptance letter).

Yes, you will get a final email stating everything has been received once admission has reviewed everything.

How long do you think it takes to get the application complete email? Applied early September… test scores sent 10/1 and transcripts sent 10/10… thanks

My daughter got the application complete notification Aug. 26th. So I would say about two weeks from when they received all of her required paperwork.

Thanks mweb136 !