Clemson Class of 2024

Business for my DD

Have not heard updates today on mailings, but I heard that units are prepared to begin taking inquiries from admits later this week. Watching social media with all of you.

Is hack working for anyone in CT?

Hack does not work for me

The hack changed for my Dā€¦after months of ā€œno token on fileā€ it now says "the activation code does not match the one we have on recordā€™!!!
We are in NY

MA is usually on the later side for decisions. Not surprised if they arenā€™t released for us until mid Feb. That is what it was for us last year and the hack didnā€™t update until about then. NJ I heard is on the later side too. Donā€™t be discouraged.

Just checked and hack has changed for my son!! We are in NC.

The hack worked (changed) in MN

For anyone wondering what the ā€œhackā€ is:

1. Go to the link https://studentonboarding.app.clemson.edu/#
  2. Type in the code sent via email beginning with the C
  3. Type in any six numbers
  4. If the system returns a ā€œdoesnā€™t match The number on record ā€ then it is apparently an accepted. If you get a ā€œdoes not existā€ then there has not been an update.

Not working for CT

is it working for people in NJ yet?

@clemsonlover1122 No for NJ student hereā€¦making us very nervousā€¦his stats should get him admitted based on what we see on Navianceā€¦but could be harder this year. He really likes Clemson. We get ā€œno activation token found on recordā€. Is it same for you? Anyone else in NJ- esp with high stats - getting this message?

NJ and MA are always the last to find out. Hang in their guys!

any update on if they sent them today?

Working in NY! Anxiously waiting for University of Maryland and Clemson!

Does anyone have the hack working in CT?

Not working for us in NJ

same here!! the letters will probably be shipped out after the codes change for NJ and MA

Mines says no activation token in NC. Might just be that I didnā€™t get accepted tho lol.

@ncmom2020 Do you mind sharing your sonā€™s stats and what major he applied for?