Clemson Class of 2024

Not a lot of hack changes today. Just an observation.

Both Hacks work today. OOS (NJ)Nursing.

@130happymom My son’s page seems to look the same as @drewh02 . The text that you show is at the bottom of the Future Tiger Day Registration page.

@130happymom It looks like the following:

Need a closer look at Clemson? Join us for a Future Tiger Day event in Spring 2019!

Future Tiger Days are optional events for all admitted students.

These events will include:
•an opening session with information on next steps for enrollment
•a breakout session with information specific to your college/major
•a drop-in session with the Calhoun Honors College
•an optional campus tour
•an opportunity to experience campus life at Clemson!

After you register, you will receive a detailed itinerary closer to your event date.

You have been admitted to the following:

College: College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences

Major: General Engineering

Family members are welcome to attend, but registration is limited to 3 individuals per family (including the admitted student).

Space is limited! Please register as early as possible.

Saturday, February 23 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.

•College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences
•College of Science

FULL Friday, April 5 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

•College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences
•College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities
•College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences
•College of Business
•College of Education
•College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences
•College of Science

Please help us plan for the event by selecting the engineering program in which you are interested:
Bioengineering Biosystems Engineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Engineering Electrical Engineering Environmental Engineering Industrial Engineering Materials Science and Engineering Mechanical Engineering Undecided

Do you plan to participate in a campus tour? Please note that the tour provided during Future Tiger Days will visit the same locations as the general campus tour. Yes No

Number of Guests Attending:

Special Accommodations:

Last night both hacks were working for me, but today the future tiger days link says that registration is closed and the date says 2017. does anyone have a different link I should try??

Curious how you can even register for FTD if you aren’t provided with the accurate list of dates.

Can someone post the link to the hack again?

I’m getting the same @doglover31

I was wondering the same thing. April 5 is supposedly full but that date this year is a Sunday not a Friday plus it says Spring 2019. I sure hope the school doesn’t start getting all these notifications that people are scheduling things when they haven’t mailed out their acceptances yet. And are the 2020 dates the exact same dates as the 2019’s?

The 2020 Dates Are Listed Here:
http://www.clemson.edu/visit/events.html#future

Future Tiger Days are on-campus events for accepted students and their families. Future Tiger Days will allow students to tour campus, learn information about the next steps in the enrollment process, and engage with faculty, staff and current students in their college and major. Future Tiger Days are optional events designed for students who need a closer look at Clemson while making their college decision. Admitted students are not required to attend these events.

Registration will open on Friday, January 17. Admitted students will receive an email with details on how to register. Students will only be able to register for the dates that pertain to their college and should only register for one event.

Saturday, February 22

College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences – Agribusiness, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Mechanization & Business, Animal & Veterinary Sciences, Environmental & Natural Resources, Food Science & Human Nutrition, Forest Resources Management, Horticulture, Packaging Science, Plant & Environmental Sciences, Preveterinary Medicine, Turfgrass, Wildlife & Fisheries Biology, Agriculture – Undeclared

College of Science – Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Genetics, Microbiology, Mathematical Sciences, Preprofessional Health Studies, Prepharmacy, Physics & Astronomy

Saturday, February 29 - Experience Clemson (All Colleges)

Experience Clemson is a unique event that will also include specific content focused on diversity and inclusion at Clemson. All academic colleges will host break-out sessions at this event.

Friday, March 6

College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences – Anthropology, Communication, Criminal Justice, Health Science, Nursing, Parks, Recreation & Tourism Management, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Sports Communication

College of Business – Economics (B.A.), Graphic Communication, Pre-Business

Saturday, March 7

College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities – Architecture, Construction Science & Management, English, History, Landscape Architecture, Language & International Health, Language & International Trade, Modern Languages (American Sign Language, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish), Pan African Studies, Philosophy, Performing Arts (Theatre, Music, Audio Technology), Religious Studies, Visual Arts, Women’s Leadership, World Cinema

College of Education – Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Middle Level Education, Mathematics Teaching, Special Education, Secondary Education, Science Teaching

College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences – Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, General Engineering, Geology

Friday, March 13

College of Science – Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Genetics, Microbiology, Mathematical Sciences, Preprofessional Health Studies, Prepharmacy, Physics & Astronomy

Friday, March 27

College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences – Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, General Engineering, Geology

Saturday, March 28

College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences – Anthropology, Communication, Criminal Justice, Health Science, Nursing, Parks, Recreation & Tourism Management, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Sports Communication

College of Business – Economics (B.A.), Graphic Communication, Pre-Business

Friday, April 3

College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences – Agribusiness, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Mechanization & Business, Animal & Veterinary Sciences, Environmental & Natural Resources, Food Science & Human Nutrition, Forest Resources Management, Horticulture, Packaging Science, Plant & Environmental Sciences, Preveterinary Medicine, Turfgrass, Wildlife & Fisheries Biology, Agriculture – Undeclared

College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities – Architecture, Construction Science & Management, English, History, Landscape Architecture, Language & International Health, Language & International Trade, Modern Languages (American Sign Language, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish), Pan African Studies, Philosophy, Performing Arts (Theatre, Music, Audio Technology), Religious Studies, Visual Arts, Women’s Leadership, World Cinema

Registration will open on Friday, January 17. Admitted students will receive an email with details on how to register. Students will only be able to register for the dates that pertain to their college and should only register for one event.

@katcap The website does allow registration against the wrong dates. I would imagine that they will be updating the dates and rekicking off the registration. Getting a message now saying that registration is now closed :slight_smile:

@Jlh0204 http:///futuretiger.app.clemson.edu/registration

I just looked up the 2020 dates. For engineering the FTD dates are March 7 & 27. Not the same as the 2019 dates for engineering so I don’t see how anyone can sign up now unless you are officially accepted.

Thank you @jdcollegedad !

Funny that they finally closed down the Future Tiger Day Registration. The funnier thing is that my son was accepted two months ago, and I am still trying the hack. He has access to iRoar already, and I keep checking the financial aid section to see if merit scholarships get posted. Not yet.

Hack just changed to the following for my daughter: “The activation token you entered does not match the one on record.” Fingers crossed! We are from Illinois and she is a biochemistry major.

Even if the hack has changed - applicant’s status is not yet confirmed. No-one should be registering for Future Tigers Day before official acceptance received.

The Future Tigers Day hack I think got patched. The link doesn’t work anymore and won’t let me access that portion of the site. I wonder if the information it previously showed was true or not.

@jdcollegedad
thanks so much for your help! It takes a village :slight_smile: I am keeping my fingers crossed for CHC.
This may be redundant, but just in case it is helpful i will post. My son , who has been accepted for awhile, received an email on i think 1.17.20 wanting him to register for future tiger days. He had to sign in with a new password and register. The only dates offered to him were for the engineering dates March 7 or 27, 2020. Strange how there seems to be a mix up on 2020 vs 2019 future tiger days.

@jdcollegedad
From the blog reading from last year, it seemed that the financial aid was placed in Iroar around Feb 6th.
If you see anything hit iroar on your end, will you post?

I can’t believe people actually tried to register for Future Tiger Day using the hack.

I mean it was still the 2019 information - I mean the date you registered for is not a legit date.

And people complained that Clemson hadn’t updated the info from 2019. Of course they didn’t - we aren’t supposed to be going onto the site (why would they worry about updating when they haven’t even mailed people the link to go to it).

Now they shut it down because people registering for wrong dates and sounds like people contacting them and actually asking them why incorrect dates on a site that they aren’t supposed to have known about.